Chapter Eleven

A/N: Just so you know, that's what Kayla and Ash look like!

Dean groaned and woke up, seeing Kaya and Kayla.

"Hi, Kaya." Kayla said.

"What the- you two know each other?" Dean asked.

"Remember that werewolf I told you that I hunted? She was that werewolf. I gave her a second chance but it looks like I wasted it." Kaya said, narrowing her eyes at Kayla.

"It's not me who's killing people. The person who is was a member of my pack until a week ago. I knew he wasn't as strong as the rest of us but I thought I could help him but I was wrong." Kayla sighed.

"Who is it?" Kaya asked her.

"His name is Jeremy." Kayla replied.

"You know that once we find him, we'll have no choice but to kill him right?" Kaya asked her and Kayla sighed with a nod.

"That's why I'm coming with you. Maybe I can reason with him, make him join back into my pack." Kayla said.

"Or maybe you can't and he tries to kill us." Dean quickly said with a sarcastic tone of voice.

"Then I'll help you kill him if that happens." Kayla said.

"How can we trust you?" Dean asked her.

"I trust her." Kaya said and Dean looked over at her.

"What?" Dean asked.

"I trust her, Dean." Kaya repeated.

"Oh really? Then why the hell does she have us handcuffed to these beds." Dean said.

Kayla went over and took the handcuffs off of both of them.

"I just wanted to make sure you two would listen first." Kayla said.

"Well, I was listening and I think it's a bad idea to have you hunt with us because I don't trust you. So end of story." Dean said.

"Dean. Come on." Kaya sighed and stared at him.

"No, Kaya! I don't trust monsters." Dean said.

"I am not a monster!" Kayla shouted.

"Hey, calm down, Kayla. Dean, shut your mouth." Kaya told him, sternly.

"Jeremy's the monster. My pack and I only feed on animals." Kayla said.

"Yeah and how much longer will it be until the next one snaps? Huh?" Dean asked her.

"I said to shut it, Dean! She's telling the truth. They've been feeding on animals for two years now. I've been keeping track of her," Kaya sighed. "Please Dean, she can help us find him." Dean knew he wouldn't be able to resist Kaya so he just nodded to her.

"Alright. Fine." Dean sighed.

"I have an idea of where he'll be." Kayla said.

"Where?" Dean asked her.

"He had a job a week ago, and he was fired. Can you guess who fired him?" Kayla asked.

"George Farris?" Kaya asked.

"No. The first guy he killed. Henry Robertson." Kayla replied.

"Well, what does that have to do with George?" Dean asked her.

"George and Jeremy didn't get along very well. They were always butting heads and one day, Jeremy got so fed up with him that he punched him. So Robert had no choice but to fire him." Kayla explained.

"So after he went down hill, he killed George and now he wants to kill his family just to get back at him?" Kaya asked and Kayla nodded to her.

"Everything's making more sense as we go along." Kaya said.

"Well, when is he planning on going after them?" Dean asked her.

"Tonight." Kayla replied.

"Shit. Then we need to get moving." Kaya said.