Chapter Twelve

Kaya, Dean and Kayla ran out of the place and Kayla stopped while Kaya and Dean ran ahead.

Kayla quickly called someone and they picked up.

"Kayla, baby, what's going on?" Ash, her boyfriend, asked her.

"Ash, I'm going on a hunt with an old friend of mine to find Jeremy. We're headed over to the victims house." Kayla explained to him.

"I'll meet you there," Ash told her. "I love you, Kayla."

"I love you too, Ash." Kayla said then they hung up.

Kayla caught up with Dean and Kaya and hopped into the Impala. Kaya was going to question Kayla but decided not to since they had more important things at the moment.

Dean drove as fast as he could to the victims house and eventually got there. They all got out of the Impala and a guy showed up.

"Kayla!" Ash said and ran up to her, hugging her.

"Hey, Ash. I'm fine." Kayla assured him.

Kaya sighed and looked over at Dean sadly but shrugged it off. She couldn't let feelings get in the way.

"Who is that?" Dean asked Kayla.

"This is my boyfriend, Ash. He came to help us out." Kayla said.

"Alright, well-" Dean was cut off from a loud scream.

Kaya ran off and kicked the door open, seeing Jeremy attacking Lizzy while a little girl and a little boy were scared and sitting in a corner.

"Jeremy!" Ash yelled. Jeremy stopped and looked over at Ash.

"I can't stop Ash! I can't stop myself!" Jeremy yelled.

"Come on, man. You can. All you've gotta do is let her go. Come back to the pack with Kayla and I, we can help you still." Ash said, inching closer to him.

"Yeah but Ash.. I don't think I wanna be helped." Jeremy said then he suddenly jumped at Ash and threw him against the wall.

"Ash!" Kayla shouted and went to help him.

Jeremy laid his eyes on Kaya and smirked.

Kaya had an 'oh shit' moment when she realized she didn't have a gun on her. She felt around and found her silver knife.

"You want me, you son of a bitch?" Kaya asked him.

"Kaya, I can go get my gun if you can hold him off for two seconds." Dean said and Kaya nodded.

"I'll be fine, Dean, go." Kaya told him and he ran out.

Jeremy jumped at Kaya and knocked her to the floor then she lost her silver knife, but Ash came over and grabbed Jeremy, throwing him against the wall.

Kayla helped Kaya up and Kaya grabbed her knife and went to help Ash.

Dean came running back in with a pistol and tried aiming at Jeremy.

"Hey! Be careful! That's my boyfriend with him and he's a Werewolf too!" Kayla shouted at Dean.

"I know! I'm trying to get a good shot!" Dean shouted.

Ash was thrown to the floor and Jeremy looked at Dean who immediately shot after Ash was out of the way.

Jeremy collapsed to the floor, blood draining out of him. Ash stood up and walked over to Kayla, hugging her.

Kaya sighed and limped over to Dean since she had hurt her leg. She had cuts and bruises all over her at this point but it could've been worse.

"Kaya, are you okay?" Dean asked, worriedly. Kaya nodded and hugged him. He didn't expect it but he hugged her back.

~*~

"So this is what you guys do? You kill monsters?" Lizzy asked them and they nodded.

"Yes." Kaya replied.

"Well.. keeping doing your job. There's a lot of lives out there that need to be saved." Lizzy said and Kaya nodded to her.

"We will. Let us know if you ever need us." Kaya said and gave Lizzy her and Dean's number.

Dean and Kaya walked up to Kayla and Ash.

"So, you guys are leaving now?" Kayla asked and Kaya nodded.

"Yeah. We've got hunts to go on and people to save." Kaya said. Kayla suddenly hugged Kaya before backing away.

"Be careful." Kayla told them.

"Eh. What's the fun in that?" Kaya asked, jokingly. Kayla chuckled lightly.

"Call me if you ever need me, Kay. You too, Ash." Kaya told them and they nodded.

"We will." Ash said and looked at Kayla.

"See you guys around." Dean said before they got into the Impala and drove back to the motel.

Kaya and Dean walked into the door and Sam and Kate looked over at them with weird looks.

"Damn. You guys look like crap." Kate said.

Kaya chuckled. "Well, at least we survived."

Kate chuckled and walked up to her sister.

"You okay, Kai?" Kate asked her and she nodded.

"Oh yeah. I'm great. But now, I'm gonna take a nap." Kaya said and went over to a bed.

"Yeah, I'm with you there." Dean said and joined Kaya.