Night 3 Chapter 9

(Robert's pov)
I woke up at 10:30 to my phone going off. It was James calling me.
Me:"Hey James what's up?"
James:"Hey Robert I have some bad news."
Me:"Oh what now?"
James:"The suits aren't going to be ready, so it looks like you'll have to stay an extra night."
Me:"You have got to be kidding me right now."
James:"Sorry bro I'll have them ready by tomorrow night."
Click
Me:"Son of a bitch." I said grabbing a duffle bag and filling it with various electrical weapons."Just in case."I said picking up the duffle bag and walked out to my truck.
(Bonnie's pov)
Me:"So Freddy do you think that he'll actually try to get to know us, or what?"
Freddy:"I don't know, but I honestly hope he does, I don't want to end up like Chica."She said looking outside."Well, look who's early."I immediately looked outside to see Robert's truck pulling in.
Me:"Wow he's really early, I wonder why."
(Robert's pov)
As I walk in I'm greeted by Freddy.
Freddy:"So what brings you here so early, and where are the animatronics you promised?"
Me:"They aren't ready yet, turns out that we couldn't get them finished for tonight."
Bonnie:"So does that mean that you'll be able to be our night guard for a little while longer?"
Me:"Unfortunately."
Freddy:" Oh that's hurtful." Freddy says while crossing her arms and glaring at me.
Me:"It wasn't supposed to be nice, that's for sure." I say blankly while walking into the nightguard room.
Bonnie:"So.... why are you here so early?"
Me:"To do some repairs, like maybe fix the power so it doesn't run out so easy." I say pulling up a floor panel.
Me:"If things go wrong with the whole getting to know each other better,than I'd like to have a backup plan."
Bonnie:"Wait, you're actually going to try to get to know us."
Me:"Eh what do I have too lose." I say smirking.
???:"Your life perhaps."
Me:"That voice, that's the voice from the truck." I whisper slowly looking towards the voice.
Freddy:"Ha ha I'm not going to hurt him unless I have to."
Bonnie:"Come on Mari don't scare him, he's already reluctant enough."
Mari:*giggles*"Awe why not his reaction was the best. I told you I'd say hi tonight Mr. Nightguard.
Me:"Well you haven't exactly said hi yet." I say chuckling.
Mari:"Oh I'm sorry, hi I'm Mari.
Me:"Yeah I gathered that much." I say standing up."So you're the voice in my head huh?"
Mari:"*giggles*"Guilty as charged." She says biting her lip.
I kneel back down and look in the small confines where the panel used to be.
Me:"Geez who did this wiring job?"
Freddy:"I don't know, why?"
Me:"Because it's horrendous. I'm going to have to rewire this, do you guys have any wire I can use."
Bonnie:"Of course it's in parts and services."