Chapter 6

(Robert's POV)
I carried James out to the truck. I put him in the truck, and got in.
Me:"That was too close." I said driving away.
James:"Huh?"He said waking up.
Me:"You're quitting."I said bluntly
James:"Wait what."He said jolting up from his seat."Don't I get a say?"
Me:"No!"
James:"Why not?!"
Me:"Because I can't lose another family member to those infernal contraptions, I just can't. That was way too close, and I won't let it happen again."
James:"What happened?"
Me:"Look it still hurts me everyday, because I didn't listen. My brother worked there before me. He kept saying all these weird things about the girls. Of course I didn't believe him, and said that he was nuts. Then one day he was dead. All because I didn't listen, and now he's dead."I said breaking down."I didn't take this job to be around animé women. I took the job to find out what happened to my brother, and I think I found out."
???:"I'll have to tell the girls that."I emidiatly slammed on the breaks. I looked in the back seat to see nothing.
James:"What the hell are you doing?"
Me:"I heard someone. Where did that come from?"
???:"I'm in your head."
Me:"Who are you?"
???:"That's not important right now, but don't worry I'll be saying hi tonight. Bye Mr. night guard."