Chapter 8

(Robert's pov)
As I pulled up to the convention the manager stood out front waiting for us
Manager:"You'd better have a good explanation for this. She is in there traumatizing people, because of you."He said with a pissed off look, pointing to Chica trying to dance and sing on stage.
Me:"She tried to hurt family and that don't fly."I said walking through the doors and up to Chica."Come on crazy."I said picking her up and hoisting her over my shoulder. I took her backstage and powered her down."Good to know where that is."I say not realizing the bunny standing behind me.
Bonnie:"What are you doing back here."She said making me jump.
Me:"God damn it Bonnie stop doing that! What does it look like I'm fixing Chica."
Bonnie:"You shouldn't be here."
Me:"Mhmm, and why is that?"I say as I start walking down the hall to part and service.
Bonnie:"Look the others, they know what you're planning on doing, with the spring lock suits."
Me:"We figured, that's why we're just going to give the animatronics to the convention." I lied, trying to keep a straight face.
Bonnie:"How did you figure it out, and what do you mean you're going to just give the animatronics to the convention?"
Me:"James lost his blueprints, so we figured that you guys had them, and just that. We modified them to just be regular animatronics, and we're going to give them to the convention."
Bonnie:" Oh." She said looking down." Does that mean that you won't be our night guard anymore?"
Me:"Oh you better believe I'm not, I don't get paid enough for this. Hell a six figure salary wouldn't be good enough for this."
Freddy:"That's hurtful."
Me:"Well I'm not a nice person, nor do I have time for this, we still have to finish the animatronics."
Freddy:"Will you at least be in tonight?"
Me:"Yep, tonight's my last night."
Bonnie:"What about James?"
Me:"Nope he quit."
Freddy:"What, why?"
Me:"I made him quite, I'm not losing another family member to your kind."
Bonnie:"What do you mean?"
Me:"First I lost my father, then my brother, and I'm not losing James too." I say as I open the door to parts and service, and I walk in taking note of the two old looking animatronics.
Freddy:"I had no idea I-I'm sorry I didn't know." She said as I grabbed ahold of some wire, and circuit boards.
Me:"Look I have to fix her so I'll talk later, or not at all."
Bonnie:"Do you think that since tonight is your last night that you could get to know the others, and maybe reconsider leaving?"
Me:"I'll think about it, okay now can I get back to work."
Freddy:"Yeah, go ahead, just please get to know us, we're not as bad as we seem."
Me:"I said I'll think about it."
Freddy:"Okay, okay."
I walked back to Chica and begin my work.
(Time skip)
Me:"C'mon please work." I said flipping the switch on.
Chica:"What happened."
Me:"Yes, thank god it worked. Well I'm out, have fun Chica." I said walking towards the front door.
Manager:"Where are you going."
Me:"Chica's fixed, I'm out.
(A/N)
Hey guys sorry for the wait I had lost my phone, but I got it back and I'll be updating here really soon, stay crazy.