Night 3 Part 3 Chapter 11

I walk back into the guard room and shut the door as I hear Foxy running down the hall. She pounds on the door with all her might.
Foxy:" Open the door, I...I'll make it worth your while." She says seductively.
Me:" Look that's not going to happen."
Foxy:" Oh come on you won't regret it lad." She says trying to hide the frustration in her voice. I simply flip her the bird and get to work on the wiring. I hear Foxy yell something incoherent and slam her head against the door. I chuckle and look back not realizing that a certain blue bunny has entered the room.
Bonnie:" You know you can really be an ass sometimes." She says placing a hand on her hip while standing just inside of the door
Me:" Holy shit! Seriously stop doing that! I almost shit my pants." She gives a short laughs before kneeling down to give me a hand.
Bonnie:"Oh I'm sorry, I guess I'll have to scare you better next time then. I can't settle for almost." She says sarcastically while giving me a smirk.
Me:"Yeah screw you to."I say laughing a little bit.

(Time skip because monkey scratch)

(An hour and a half later)

Me:"Well that should do it." I say hooking the last two wires together. Bonnie sits back and wipes her forehead, while looking up at me and smiling."
Bonnie:"Well that was a task."She says giggling"Where did you learn how to do something like that anyway?" She leans forward a little bit as she asks this.
Me:"My father taught me actually, before he passed that is." I say as I stand up and start walking out of the room. Bonnie opens and walks out of the other door. We meet up with the others in the main show room.
Freddy:"So how'd it go?" she asks as the clock sounds signifying the start of my shift. Bonnie smiles and skips up to the stage.
Bonnie:"All fixed, oh and I opened the other door." She says as she smiles and continues skipping around the room. I smile warmly at her.
Me:"Thanks Bonnie, I completely forgot. So um did no one give the memo of friend to that fox girl or something, because she just won't stop."
Freddy:"I honestly don't know, she won't listen to me, but either way you seem to be handling it quite well. Speaking of handling us, if you don't mind me asking, what happened to the taser stuff?"She asks with a look of both confusion and worry.
Me:"Eh never took them out of my truck. I thought I'd at least try to give you girls the benefit of the doubt, and so far it's payed off. Well except for miss crazy over there." I say pointing right at her."Yeah you, didn't think I saw you huh." She gives a defeated sigh, and steps out of the shadows.
Foxy:"Aye, I didn't think so."
Bonnie:"Foxy, why are you attacking Robert. He's agreed to get to know us, and be nice. I mean did you, or did you not see what he did to Chica." As Bonnie says this Foxy' s gaze never leaves me. I  take a step back towards the door. Before I can react she darts right in front of the door.
Foxy:"I be horny not stupid, and ye ain't gettin anywhere near them tasers." She says with a smug look on her face. Taking her by surprise I dart the other way directly for the guard room. After a second she takes off after me.
Foxy:"Get back here!"she yells now clearly pissed.
Me:"Oh shit!" I yell as I realize that she's gaining on me. She quickly grabs my ankle right before I get to the door. As she tries to pull me back I grab a hold of the door frame, and kick back at her. She let's go only long enough for me to get most of the way into the room. Then she grabs my ankle once again attempting to pull me out of the room. Out of pure panic I reach up and slam my fist into the door button. Instantly I realize my mistake as the door slams down on my leg. I scream in pain as my left leg is ripped clean off. I scurry away from the door as if that will help, screaming even louder as I look down at the stump that was once my leg. It's severed midway through my thigh.
Me:"NO, HELP SOMEONE HElp." I'm barely able to get the sentence out befor the blood loss gets to me. Just like that the world fades to black.

A/N

Hey guys mom is better so I can start updating again, hope you like this little cliffhanger. I've got my mojo back, so yeah, remember stay crazy see ya next time.

Fnia Fanfic On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara