Night 1 Chapter 2

(Robert's pov)
I woke up to my alarm at 11:00pm so I could get ready. I grabbed my bag and went outside to my truck.
Me:"Well here we go. This is going to be boring."
(Bonnie's pov)
Bonnie:"He only has fifteen minutes, do you think he will come."
Freddy:"I hope not."she said with a chuckle.
Bonnie:"Well maybe this one is different. He didn't even seem to care for me at all, he even pushed me out of the way earlier."
Freddy:"Well I'm still going to kill him."
Bonnie:"Oh come on, really."
Freddy:"Yep, all nightguards are the same, you know that."
Bonnie:"Well maybe he'll be different."
Freddy:"Fat chance."
I was about to yell, but we were interrupted by the nightguard pulling up in his truck.
Freddy:"Hurry back to the stage."
(Robert's pov)
I arrived at about 11:50, so I decided to have a smoke before I went in. When I finished my smoke I turned on my wireless speaker, and went inside. Right as I got inside the living tombstone started, so I blared the song. It started with Freddy's song and laugh.
Me:"I love this song."
(Freddy's pov)
When he walked in he played a song and it was my song at first, but then it changed. I don't understand why would he have my song, and how did he get it. I started to move but Bonnie stopped me.
Bonnie:"What are you doing?" she whispered.
Me:"I have to do something."
Bonnie:"But we're not supposed to move yet, it's only 11:55."
(Robert's pov)
I got into the office I turned off the music.
Me:"Well that was a waste of power."
I looked around the office and saw a few monitors, some posters,a tablet, a swivel chair, a desk, and a Foxy plushy.
Me:"Why is this here?"I said picking it up. I put it back on the desk, and grabbed the tablet on the desk. I started flipping through the cameras, but when I I flipped to the stage I saw Freddy was gone.
Me:"Oh God someone stole Freddy. What kind of perv would do that. I have to find her before the boss finds out."I was about to go out the door, but when I did I ran into something. I hit the light button to reveal a smiling Freddy.
Me:"Whoa creepy."when I said that her smile faded. I sat down and pushed the chair out the other door.
Me:"Bye I'm gonna get some pizza."I said as I pushed down the hall.
Me:"WEEE!"I yelled as I rolled to the kitchen. When I got in there there was a fresh pizza on the table.
Me:"I need me some of that pizza."I said grabbing a slice. I was about to take a bite when I saw Chica just staring at me. I looked around, and after I saw nothing around me other than tables I said.
Me:"What?"when she said nothing I just wheeled back to the office.
When I got back to the office a phone started ringing.
Phone guy:"H.hey hey. Congratulations on the new job.
Me:"Thanks."
Phone guy:"so I'd just like to leave your with a few quick words. Um the girls tend to get a little mischievous at night."
Me:"Oook."I said said picking up the tablet, and looking through the cameras.
Phone guy:"And if they see you at night they tend to play rough."
Me:"Ewwwwww."He started to talk again, but I hit the mute button.
Me;"I don't want to know more. Ewwwwww."I said squirming in my seat. I picked up the tablet and started going through the cameras, and saw Bonnie gone.
Me:"Where is she,where is she, where is she."I said flicking through the cameras as fast as I could. No sign of her. I was about to look again, but I heard a seductive laugh. Without thinking I hit the door button. I hit the light and saw her in the window.
Me:"Oh, found her."I said looking away from her.
Bonnie:"Open the door sweety."
Me:"Not gonna happen."After about 20 minutes she left. I left the door closed, and closed the other door, and the vent. With everything closed I fell a sleep.
(Time skip)
I woke up to the sound of the doors slam open, and the vent unseal.
Me:"That can't be good."All of a sudden I heard something from the west hall. I looked over and saw Freddy.she had a devious smile.
Me:"Nope!"I said getting up and running down the east hall screaming as she chased me. I ran outside with her hot on my tail. I hurried and got into my truck. I locked the door I started the truck, through it in reverse, and peeled rubber out of there.
(A/N)
Sorry it took so long I'll try to update more often, bye.