Chapter 7

(Robert's POV)
James:"So what do you say?"
Me:"No. Never again."
James:"If we don't we could die!"
Me:"And if we do thousands of people could die! You know what that machine does to me, and I don't want anyone else to get hurt.
(Flashback 10 years ago)
(Robert's POV)
Me:"NO, STAY BACK!"All I could see through the smoke and fire that was slowly consuming my home and many others were to red glowing eyes, as an animatronic wolf stood over me a ten year old child.
Me:"DAD HELP!" I yell as the wolf grabs a hold of me, and picks me completely off the ground
Scott:"RADON! HOLD ON SON!" He says as he runs to try to help, but three animatronics land in front of him,blocking his path. The animatronics all try to hit him.
Scott:"I have no choice. If you can't beat them, join them. RADON ACTIVATE, ASSEMBLE!" As the robotic pieces attach to him transforming him into an eleven foot tall robotic beast with a huge double bladed ax.
Scott:"And beat 'em" He says as he slices one of them in half as the others continue to attack him, one of them landing a lucky blow and it surprisingly it pierced his armor stabbing him badly. He falls to one knee as blood starts gushing from the chest plate. The animatronic wolf finally got me all the way inside of the suit. As the suit closed around me I felt unimaginable pain as 10,000 volts coursed through my body, causing me to scream in pain. My vision clouds and all I can see is HIS face in place of my father's.
Me:"YOU, I'LL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO US!" Using the enhanced strength of the suit I drove my fist completely through the suit and pulled out his heart to show it to him, but when I looked back I saw what I had done.
(End flashback)
Me:"The image of my father's dead and unforgiving face is still burned into my mind, and I will never let that happen again." I said looking down.
James:"Maybe it's something in the code, if I could fix it would you wear it then."
Me:"Then and only then would I ever consider that wearing that that thing."
James:"Well let's go take a look at it then and see if I can fix it.
Me:(sigh)"Okay let's go see what you can do"
Riing Riing
Me:"Oh what now."
Manager:"What the hell did you do to Chica! Her circuits are fried!, You had better get back here and fix her now!
Click
Me:"Never mind, we have to go and fix Chica."
James:"Oh yeah, we probably should go do that." With that he chuckled,as I turned around and headed back towards the anime convention.