Night 2 Chapter 4

(Robert's POV)
We woke up at about 11:00 pm grabbed some coffee,we each grabbed a taser, and a few flashlights.
Me:"I'm not going without power again." I said with a shudder.
James:"Was it really that bad?"
Me:"You have no idea. Well we'd best get going.
(Time skip)
We arrived at 11:45, which gave me 15 minutes to show him the ropes, but before we could go in I got a call.
Me:"Hello."
Phone guy:"Hey, I was just calling to let you know that you have to walk around and check on the animatronics throughout the night, alright goodnight."
And then he hung up.
Me:"That is not what I wanted to hear."
James:"What did he have to say?"
Me:"I have to walk around and check the animatronics throughout the night."
James:"Oh that's bad."
Me:"Let's just get this over with."
As we went in I heard the bells chime .
Me:"Run, run to the office now!"I said as I turned to run. We both started running, but then I got tripped. I hit the floor, and James made it to the office.
James:"Robert!"
Me:"Just go I'll be okay. There's a tablet on the desk, you'll be able to monitor the building with it. I turned to see a fox with a pirate's hook.
Foxy:"I be Foxy, and looks like I found me some booty."She said picking me up.
Me:"James I was wrong. Help, someone please help."
Foxy:"Stop squirming, ye be making it hard to hold me booty."
Freddy:"Foxy! Let him go!
Foxy:"Oh and what do ye care slutbear."
While they were yelling at each other I felt her grip lessen, so I elbowed her in the ribs. She let go, and I ran for the door, which James had closed. I started slamming on the door, and screaming for him to open them. He finally opened them, but Foxy was right behind me, and we barely closed the door before she could get in.
Foxy:"You won't be so lucky next time, and you'll be all mine."
James:"What does she mean by that?"
Me:"I don't want to know. Alright do you want to get started on the designs for the disguises?"
James:"I guess, but won't they get my if I'm not paying attention?"
Me:"Don't worry I'll take care of them, and if they come down the hall I'll yell and let you know.
James:"Okay I guess?
I grabbed the camera and checked the halls.
Me:"Looks all clear in the West hall, but Bonnie is in the East hall. Don't worry I'll take care of her."
James:"How are you going to do that?"
Me:"I have an idea, oh yeah, watch the cameras. Then you can see."I say handing him the tablet. I ran down the West hall and around to the East hall.
Me:"This better work."

A/N
Ha ha ha cliffhanger!