Night 2 Part 2 Chapter 5

(Robert's POV)
Me:"This better work. HEY!"I
yelled ducking behind the wall before she saw me. I turned to run away, but when I did Freddy was just staring at me. I looked closer at her, and she kinda looked sad. Because I was staring at Freddy I hadn't noticed Bonnie walk right up behind me.
(Bonnie's POV)
Robert:"Uh Fr-Freddy is something wrong."he said hesitantly inching his way to her.
Freddy:"I-I was just hoping that you would be the only good night guard to ever work here, but here you are out of the office and now we'll have to kill you just like the rest. And to think, I actually helped you. I saved you from her."She yelled pointing at Foxy's
Robert:"Woah, woah, woah, you've got it all wrong. I got promoted, if you could call it that, but now I have to walk around this godforsaken place at night and check up on you guys."
Freddy:"You're lying."He looked around trying to find a response until he looked up at the camera.
Robert:"Well if I was lying, then who's watching the cameras."He said pointing at the camera. Freddy looked at the camera to see the little red light turn off.
Robert:"Well I have to go. Good talk."
Freddy:"Wait! Who is watching the cameras."
Robert:"Uhhh."
Me:"It's his cousin. He brought him in earlier."We all just stared at each other, until we heard a blood curdling scream.
Robert:"JAMES! He yelled as he  bolted towards the office.
(Robert's POV)
I ran in to see Chica pinning him against the wall.
Chica:"You should've paid more attention, and now I'll give you the best last night of your life."She said as her hand started to slide down his body.
Me:"Oh no you don't."I said tackling her. She easily overpowered me, picked me up, and slammed me into the wall.
Chica:"I guess I'll have to show you then.
Me:"I don't think so." I said pulling out my taser. I gave her a quick zap, but because she was holding me it shocked me. She screamed in agony, and so did I before she dropped me and fell. I looked over to see Bonnie covering her eyes. I stood up and walked over to James.
Robert:"Come on let's get you out of here."I said picking him up.

A/N
Hey guys there you go, and thanks so much for 1000+ views. You guys are awesome.