ChapterForty

I woke up to Dallas breathing heavy in my face, rubbing my eyes I sat up. 

"Dal?" I shook her

"Ur? Hm, What?" She mumbled, yawning.

"Why are you in my bed?" I asked.

She pulled herself into a sitting position. 

"Rissa was talking in her sleep, it was annoying, so I thought I would come and sleep with you and Maddie." She giggled.

"Where is Maddie?" I looked around the room.

"She got up at like 8, she's helping Mom, Eddie, Marissa and Demi decorate the house for tonight." Dallas said.

"Ooooh, what time is everyone getting her?"

"7 I think, apart from your little friends, aren't they coming at 5 to get ready?" She asked.

I nodded my head and looked at the clock. 11:30am.

"S'pose we better drag ourselves up." I shoved Dallas out of bed.

She stood up and grabbed my legs, pulling me fast, I flew for a few seconds then landed on the floor with a thud. 

Walking down the stairs we could already hear cheap, creepy hallowwen style music, the stairs had been wrapped in cobwebs, we carried on past the living room, which bright flashing strobe lights and smoke were coming from there, we continued into the kitchen, decorations draped from every part of the house. It was creepy. 

"Demi?" I called out.

No answer.

"Demetriaaaa." Dallas called.

We crept around. Dallas in front, me close behind. She walked into the living room, all the lights were off, blackout had been put over the windows. The only lights were the bright strobe lights. We heard something move, then it ran over my foot. I leaped into the air screaming a bit. 

"What?!" Dallas shrieked. 

"I don't know." I clutched her.

I felt around the floor until I felt something soft. Picking it up I shined my phone on it. I wind up mouse.

"Demetria, we know you're here." Dallas said.

"ADSFGGGGGGGGERSDFBGVNHJBVCXZDR" Demi, Dianna, Eddie and Maddie all popped up from behind the sofa, screaming and throwing rubber spiders at us.

"HOLY SHIT FUCK." I screamed. 

Demi flicked on the light and giggled.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~--~-

The door bell rang and I sprinted towards the door.

"Lottie, Josie!" I hugged them both tightly.

We went up to my room and began with make-up.

We applied pale foundation to each other, and done smokey, dark eyes. Lottie applied all of our fake eyelashes, we then put on bright red lipstick. We then put on our outfits and back combed our hair. After a few hours the door bell began to ring again.

We waited downstairs, everyone dressed up.

Tristan was the first to arrive.

I hugged him, kissed him and introduced him to the family, next to arrive was Wilmer, Selena,  and Nick arrived next. Demi hugged Wilmer. After they arrived a few more friends Demi had make in England came. Once everyone was there we danced around, ate spooky food  and danced more. After a while Demi took us out to the pool. The pool was full of glow sticks. Standing on the edge, she jumped in, everyone else followed. I held Tristans hand and jumped in, we went under the water with each other and he kissed me still under the water. I felt hands pull me back up, I looked up, Selena had pulled me up. 

"No kissing under the water." She giggled.

"Shush you." I splashed her.

We rolled around the pool with each other. Everytime I looked around Demi was in the arms of Wilmer. She never admitted it but I am sure they're together. At 11pm we all got out the pool,  Demi came over to me. 

"Everyone is sleeping tonight. I know Tristan is sleeping, just don't do anything with him, you're far too young to get pregnant."

"Demi, this is weird stop. I am not going to have sex with Tristan ok. But Demetria, I know you're old enough, and legal. But I do not want you getting pregnant yet, and condoms are not always reliable, so I'd rather you didn't have sex with Wilmer, especially as I am in the room next door and I would rather not listen to you two having sex." I patted her on the back and walked back over towards Lottie, Josie, Tristan and Maddie.

After a little while longer Selena and Nick were both asleep on the sofa, Demi's other friends had left, Demi and Wilmer had gone up to bed along with Dallas, Rissa, Eddie and Dianna. Lottie and Josie yawned.

"We're off to bed, you two come up soon?" Josie winked.

I pushed them away and sat with Tristan holding his hand.

"I love you." He said, looking deep into my eyes.

"I love you too." I said as he leant in for another kiss.

We made out for a while in the garden until I saw Demi's curtains move. I glanced at the window and then got back to kissing him. Tristan went to put his hands down my trousers but I stopped him and looked back up at the window.

"I think Demi is there. Another time." He stood up and pulled me up.

"Okay baby." He replied, holding my hand as we walked up stairs.

We both climbed into my bed, he wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep. Spooning the whole night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for such a shitty chapter. I just don't have time. My exams started today, I had my English exam today, but from Monday I have 14 more up until June 13th. So updates probably won't happen. Sorry.

Thank-you for all the  reads, I've had quite a few DM's also about this story. I appriciate the support. 

I love you all

Stay strong xxx