ChapterThirtySeven

Demi'sPOV

After pushing Miyah out the door I sat down facing Sarah.

"How do you think Miyah has been coping?" She questioned me.

"Ok." I replied. "She had a slip up earlier, after we had an argument. But I think she had been clean for a while as far as I know, but to me she had been coping fine; she's got a boyfriend now also."

Sarah nodded, taking notes as I spoke. "Well I want you to carry on giving her her meds, make sure she takes them.  And please make sure she is turning up to therapy." 

I nodded back, standing up. Swinging my bag on my shoulder.

"Thank-you." I shook her hand and left.

Opening the door I scanned the hall way. Miyah where had you got to now.. Walking down to the now almost waiting room I again looked around. She wasn't here. Urgh do you have to. Not today. 

"Excuse me? Have you seen a small skinny girl with brown hair pass through?" I questioned the receptionist.

"Yeah a few minutes ago she walked down that hall way." She poined me down a long corridor. 

"Thank-you." I waved, speeding down there.

Searching the corridor I approached toilets at the end. I entered them and heard a soft sobbing coming from one cubicle. That sounded familiar. 

I tapped the door lightly. "Miyah? Baby girl is that you?"

I heard more sniffles. "No." She replied.

"Ok now I know it is you, open the door and let me in." I whispered.

The door clicked and unlocked. She was curled on the toilet seat, her head in her lap. Walking over to her I pulled her close and squeezed. 

"Baby girl whats up?" I asked.

"I.." She sniffled. "I don't want to be like this anymore. I just want to be normal. I hate this Demi. I can't do this." 

"Miyah. Look at me." I said. Staring into her eyes. "You can do this. You're a warrior. You're still in the battle. But you will come out the other side. Stronger than ever. You can do this. Do not give up now when you've come so far." I pushed her hair out of her eyes. 

She grabbed hold of my hand and wipped her tears with her over sleeve. I led her out into the car. We picked up Marissa and drove home, Marissa was babbling on about what clothes she brought and that she had brought Miyah, herself and me matching onesies. Oh Marissa I do love you. Pulling up the drive we all climbed out, all taking a few of Marissa's bags. Wow how many clothes did she need. Taking them inside I looked at the time, it was already 8:30pm. 

"Close your eyes." Marissa demanded, leading us to the sofa. 

Holding Miyah's hand I kept my eyes tightly shut until we we're given permission to open them. Marissa was stood infront of us with a dinosaur onesie on. Hers was a dark purple. It had a hood which was a dinosaur face, white spikes going down her back, leading to a long tail that dragged behind her.

"ISN'T IT AWESOME." She squeeled.

Me and Miyah both giggled. Then Marissa chucked ours at us. She had got Miyah a light pink one and me a red one. We both put them on.

"Guys come here." I called, getting my phone out my bag. 

Turning the camera on we took a photo of us all together, hoods up looking like dinosaurs. I immediately tweeted it. 

ddlovato; Me and my favourite girlies in our dinosaur onesies. @m_callahan & @miyahlovatox

I instantly recieved back retweets and replies. 

I got my camera out again and began to record, then I jumped off the couch onto Marissa's back making a load growling sound. Then Marissa began walking like a dinosaur with my clinging to her back she stomped after Miyah. 

"We're going to get you." She growled.

"Noooooooo." Miyah shrieked galloping into the kitchen and out the back door. 

"Come back here you little dinosaur." I shouted jumping off Marissa's back, chasing Miyah round so she was trapped behind the pool. 

Marissa closed in on one side whilst I got closer on the other. Miyah looked scared. She was giggling and screaming.

"Help! No! Don't eat me!" 

Just as we got close I was about to lunge and grab her when she flashed me an evil glance and dived foward. The water splashed up hitting me and Marissa. Finishing the video I chucked my phone down and grabbed Marissa's hand and jumped in after Miyah. Chasing her round the pool we squeeled and laughed. 

Marissa jumped and landed on Miyah, dragging her soggy body back to me I flashed her the same evil glance she gave me earlier and began tickling her. 

"Demi stop!" She screamed. "I'm going to pee." 

I stopped and she sunk under the water, it was dark with only a few pool lights it was hard to tell where she had gone. 

Looking around I was confused until I felt something wrap around my foot and pull me down. As I swished under I also grabbed Marissa until we we're all under. Resurfacing I watched as Miyah grabbed hold of my phone and began filming. Marissa and me were playing around, splashing eachother infront of the camera. Miyah then wedged the camera against the side and jumped in. Splashing us both. We all giggled and splashed around in our onesies. I lunged out the pool and grabbed my phone. Stopping the video I added them both to keek and chucked my phone away from the pool. 

Climbing out the pool I unbuttoned my onesie and stepped out of it. Hanging it over the washing line Marissa chucked me hers and I done the same. We were both stood in our underwear. Miyah was still in the pool.

"You're not taking that soaking thing inside. Before you come in take it off." I walked inside.

"You not waiting for her?" Marissa asked.

"No, she won't take it of infront of me, because of cuts and scars. She is ashamed and probably thinks I will think less of her or something, I know they're there. I've seen them before also. She just has a thing with it. But I suppose I was the same." I sighed; wrapping a towel around me.

Lighting the fire Marissa and I sat infront of it. I ripped open the bag of marshmallows and stabbed a few on the end of a stick. Holding them over the fire we both toasted marshmallows. 

Whilst eating marshmallows I heard the backdoor click shut and saw Miyah sprint past in just her underwear. Although it was dark and we only had the fire lighting this room and the hallway I still noticed how thin she was. It wasn't hard to miss. I noticed it when she was clothed but it didn't look as bad. 

Marissa snuggled close to me and I rested my head on her neck. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Holaaa guys, 

Thankyou for the reads and votes you've been giving me. It means a lot. I never thought a little story like this would get reads.

Stay strong

I want anyone to dm me if they ever feel upset or in a bad place I want to be here for each and everyone for you. Even though I don't know you, I love you all. 

Becca x