ChapterTwentyThree

I am very sorry that I haven't updated in ages, been having a bad time.. And I get soo much homework, thankyou for the support etc though with this story, I will continue for longer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MiyahsPOV.

I fastened my seat belt and gripped the seat. We were beginning to land. I could feel the plane slowly descending, my ears bursting each time we dropped. I pressed my face against the window and could begin to work out the land around me. The airport. We were finally in America. My first ever other country than the UK. 

Demi looked over and smiled. I smiled back and gritted my teeth as the plane touched the ground. The plane came to a hault and the driver spoke over the speaker. There was a rush of commotion as people rushed to be first of the plane. Demi and me stayed back until almost everyone had gone until we began to move. We both stood up and grabbed our hand luggage. She stretched her arm out and clutched hold of my hand. My heart was beating very fast. I was about to meet her family. Would they accept me? Would they like me? So many thoughts. 

Demi thanked the cabin crew and we went down the steps, there was a man in a suit stood by a black car. He beckoned us over; we walked over and slid into the backseats. 

"Nice to see you back Miss Lovato." He greeted her in a deep voice.

"You too." She smiled. "I don't know if Mum has told you, but this is Miyah, I've adopted her." 

"I've heard alot about Miyah." He looked into the mirror back at me. "Hello Miyah, I am Tom. I am Demi's chauffeur." 

"Hi." I mumbled, looking at the floor.

Demi squeezed my hand and smiled at me. 

The car took us to the back entrance, we quickly got out and went through security, we collected our bags and got back into the car without being noticed. One back in the car it began driving almost instantly.

I was so nervous, like on the verge of a panic attack, but I kept myself together. I wasn't going to breakdown now; ruin her renunion. After a while of driving we turned into a small square. I saw Demis face light up. Looking out the window, in the distance I could see a massive crowd of people, balloons and banners. She grinned excitedly and was buzzing.

"This is it Miyah!" She chirped. Before the car even stopped she flung the door open and ran out, straight into Dianna's arms. She began crying. When the car came to a halt I stayed sat. Too nervous to move. I saw Demi point towards the car and then Madison came running over. She opened my door. 

"HI MIYAH! IT IS GO GREAT TO SEE YOU." She smiled, pulling me in for a hug.

"I, Ur. You too." I hugged her back.

She grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me out, the big banner over the top of the house said. 'Welcome home Miyah and Demi.' It made me smile. They actually welcomed me. I walked over to the crowd of people and Dianna, Dallas, Maddie, Demi and Eddie all hugged me. A tear rolled down my cheek. Demi gave me a cheeky smile. Corwds of her friends and family all came over and spoke to me. After about twenty minutes of mingling, I followed them into their house. It was such a beautiful house, everything perfectly placed, clean and it smelt amazing. I followed Demi up the stairs, across a hallway into her bedroom. It was like a teenagers bedroom, full of posters and photos of her and friends. 

"You're room is so cute." I giggled, picking up a teddy bear.

She giggled and flopped onto her bed. 

"This bedroom brings back so many memories for me, good and bad. It's like me, when I was your age having rough times, but also it is my family home and means alot to me." She said.

I didn't reply. I didn't know what to reply. I joined her on the bed and lied next to her, close. We were disturbed by Maddie banging on the door and barging in. She just came in and lied next to Demi, she snuggled close. 

"I've missed you alot Dems." She sniffled.

"Me too Mads." Demi replied, squeezing her tight.

I got up and left the room, I thought i'd allow them to have a little renunion. I went downstairs and found myself in the kitchen, sitting opposite Dianna and Eddie. They both smiled. Then the backdoor swung open. Marissa ran in, looking excited. She looked around. Our eyes met. 

"MIYAH" She squeeled, hugging me. "Demi has told me so much about you."

I hugged her back. This was so awkward, I was sat in a house with almost complete strangers and they all greeted my like family.