ChapterThirtyNine

Demi'sPOV;

I was startled awake. I rubbed my eyes and turned around. Maddie was spooning me from behind, she quickly closed her eyes and began fake snorning.

"Oi." I prodded her in the ribs.

She giggled then slid under the duvet further.

I hugged her tight, and we laid there in silence until I heard clanging around downstairs. 

"Whats going on down there?" I questioned, sleepily.

"Mom, Dad and Dal are trying to find stuff to make breakfast, Marissa and Miyah are still in bed." She giggled.

"Oh god, s'pose we better go help." I rolled out of bed.

Galloping down the stairs I arrived in the kitchen to find Eddie making eggs and bacon, Mom was buttering toast and Dallas was making teas, coffees and hot chocolates.

"Call Miyah and Marissa someone." Eddie called.

"MAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRIIIIIIISSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, MIIIYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, GET YO ASSES OUT OF BED." I screamed up the stairs.

Mom dished up a slice of toast on every plate and then Eddie scooped eggs and bacon onto each plate. I laid them all on the table and helped Dallas carry over three teas, two coffees and two hot chocolates.

Marissa and Miyah sleepily plodded into the living room, they both sat down at the table, I slid Marissa her tea and Miyah her hot chocolate. 

We all began eating and Mom said.

"Oh Dems I used the rest of your bread and I think Eddie used the last of the eggs and bacon." 

"Haha okay, I need to go shopping for Halloween stuff anyway so I will pop into the supermarket." I replied.

"Okay, well we will buy our costumes as Eddie, Dallas, Marissa and I are going shopping in central London and for nice day out." Mom continued.

"Okay I will take Maddie and Miyah out to find Maddie a costume, get food and decorations." I said.

After finishing breakfast I loaded up the dishwasher and Mom, Eddie, Dallas and Marissa left, leaving me alone with Miyah and Madds. We all got dressed and got into my car, we went into town and started at the halloween shop.

Grabbing a trolley we strolled around, I filled the trolley with decorations like lanterns, streamers, giant spiders, giant plastic witches, cobwebs, fake blood, everything I could find. We then moved down to the costumes. I picked up a white ripped dress and Maddie got a witches costume, with a cute pink hat. 

At the checkout the till flashed at £89.78, woah I didn't know I could spend so much on halloween stuff. 

We next went to a pizza bar. I ordered a large, stuffed crust cheesy pizza for all of us and got each of us a large chocolate milkshake.

"Monday, is it ok if Josie and Lottie sleep too?" Miyah asked.

"Sure, we're going to have a pretty tight fit, but theres the sofas and floor downstairs too. Selena, Wilmer and Nick are also staying the night, but then I think they're staying in England for a week in a hotel." I replied, with a mouth full of pizza.

After finishing our pizza Maddie pointed to the dessert cabinet. 

"Can I have chocolate fudge cake." She fluttered her eyelashes at me. "PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEE."

I handed her £10 to to order three plates.

"I'm very proud of you Miyah, you've eaten alot recently." I hugged her.

She smiled at me and sipped her shake.

Maddie returned with a tray with three cakes on and forks. Best cake I've had in a while. It was thick chocolate, covered in chocolate icing and just heavenly.

After cake we went to the supermarket, I gave Miyah the trolley to push so I could browse. I first brought basics like milk, eggs, bread, bacon and coffee. We then went up the halloween isle, I brought different kinds of food and sweets for the party, ghostly jelly, gooey eyeballs, zombie fingers, spongy brains and then sausage rolls, pizza, and other mini pastries. Just before going to the checkout Maddie ran over to the movie shelf and picked up a large bag of popcorn and bridesmaids then brought them back. I nodded my approval and continued at the checkout. £70.50. 

After we went home I put the shopping away and then went into the living room, laying out duvets and pillows on the floor, putting the dvd in the player I snuggled close with Miyah and Maddie, eating popcorn we laid on the floor to watch the movie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, the movie had finished, just on a blank screen, my phone was ringing and the room was dark. Picking up my phone it took my eyes a few seconds to adjust to the brightness.

"Ur, hello?" I mumbled..

"Demi, our flight has just landed we will be out in about 1 hour." Nick said.

"Oh god, whats the time." I suddenly woke up.

"It is 7am, Sunday morning." He said.

"I've been asleep since 7 last night." I giggled.

"Aw dems, well chop chop, we are waiting." He giggled back.

"I'm not getting changed, but I will leave." I said.

I quick wrote a note. 'Gone to get the guys be back soon.' I left the note by Maddie and Miyah so they'd see it when they woke up. I got into my car and got to the airport, parking up I made my way towards the terminal and waited with my starbucks. 

"DEMETRIAAAA." I heard people chant.

Turning around Selena, Nick and Wilmer came running towards me, Wilmer picked me up, hugging me tight, Selena and Nick joined in the group hug. Wilmer kissed me on the cheek and held my hand as I led them towards my car.