ChapterThirtyEight

MiyahsPOV.

I yawned and rubbed my eyes, swacking my hand to turn of the blaring alarm. Friday at last. We broke up for Halloween today, Demi was throwing a halloween party and had invited over the family, who were arriving tonight after school.

Getting up I jumped into the shower and quickly washed my hair, after my shower I blowdried and straightened my hair then applied make-up. After putting on my school uniform I slung my bag over my shoulder and ran down the stairs.

Marissa and Demi were sat down at the table, both eating toast. I yawned and joined them. Demi handed me a slice of toast. 

"What time is everyone getting here?" I asked inbetween mouthfuls.

"Their flight gets in at 6pm tonight. We can pick them up and go out to naaandooooos." Demi squeeled. 

"Oooh I love Nandos." Marissa said, with her mouth full of toast.

Demi slid me a glass across the table with two pills next to it. Quickly I tipped it down my throat and gulped the pills down.

I finished my last mouthful of toast and Demi stood up with me. We walked to the car, Demi was still in her pyjamas, like usual. She never usually bothers to get dressed unless she has to be somewhere important. But god she looks so cute with her brown hair tied back and her glasses. Pulling up outside school I kissed her cheek and went to jump out the car. I was suddenly stopped. Infront of the car was Leah, Carly and Amy. Demi looked at me. 

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Yeah. Just shocked. I didn't think they'd be coming back, I hadn't seen them in a while." I said, trembling.

I sat staring out our tinted windows for a while. I was made jump when there was thumping on the window. I turned my head. It was Lottie and Josie. Opening the door I waved to Demi. Just before I shut the door she leaned over.

"Girls. Monday I am having a halloween party, wanna come?" She questioned.

"YEAH!" They both shouted. 

"If you're dressed up you're welcome." She said, before I shut the door.

"Guys, I didn't know Leah, Amy and Carly were back." I mumbled.

"Yeah I heard they were only suspended until halloween. They're probably back today for a tester day or something; we will avoid them." Josie replied, patting my back.

"Anyway, happier subjects. Who is coming to the Hallowwen party?" Said Lottie.

"Family, urr. Marissa, Nick, Wilmer, Selena." I said.

"WILMER?! noooooo." Squeeled Josie.

I giggled. "Demi hasn't said they're together, but I know they are." 

"I bet they kiss." Lottie laughed.

We walked into school. "Oh and so is Tristan." 

"Have you two done anything yet?" Lottie winked.

"Just kissed. You guys know you'd be the first I'd tell if we did. But due to my past I'm not ready for that yet." I sighed.

They both nodded.

Walking along the corridor towards English, we passed Amy, Leah and Carly. They sniggered, but I didn't even look at them. I carried on looking straight ahead. I didn't even bother looking in their direction. Sitting in English I looked around. They must've been going that way because they've been moved classes. They certainly were not in this lesson no more. Atleast I didn't have to worry with being bombarded with hate throughout lessons no more.