AND MORE TAGSSS

soooo i have no tags

AHAHAH MISLEADING TITLE

ok anyways

i want to feature two parts for new Loki fanfic I'm working on

- part of the prologue

-part of the first chapter

and i'll see what ya'll think! (aka dalvie has no other ideas ahhhh)

alrighty cap wears tighties here we go (it's kinda bad oops, please don't bash me)

DO NOT WORRY - THERE ARE NO SPOILERS FOR RAGNAROK

~

(New York City, 2012)

There were hideous aliens flying in the sky, shooting some alien guns on their alien planes. Basically a lot of aliens. Mira Lam scanned the clouds for their main commander - Loki Laufeyson. She saw a large-ish golden ship fly by and then saw Natasha behind in pursuit. Bingo.

"I'm coming, Nat!"

"Hurry!" Natasha shouted. Watched Loki fly around the building, Mira unleashed a whip from her wrist. It was a beautiful thing - the sparks and flames clashed very well with its glowing appearance.

"Alright, Mira, here we go," she whispered to herself, before lashing out the whip in front of her. It was perfect timing. The whip stretched out and wrapped onto the back of the Loki's ship. "Gotcha." Mira felt herself being tugged and before she knew it, she was flying around the skyscraper.

"What the hell are you doing, Mira?!" said Clint from the earpiece. She saw him on the roof of another building, shooting alien soldiers. She waved as best as she could.

"It's called being a superhero, Hawkeye. You should try it sometime," she said back. She heard him groan.

Turning back around, Mira climbed up the whip (with some difficulty) and promptly kicked off the three alien guards. Loki saw her and growled. He was wearing a magnificent costume, complete with a green cape and a golden helmet with sharp horns. She grinned back.

"You really need better security!" she said loudly over the sound of wind rushing.

"What?!" he said back. Mira grabbed a small black ball from her side-pack, and it exploded, making a mini fireball. She held it in her hand with ease. Hey, I'm getting better at this.

"Better! Security!" Before the god could reply, she threw the fireball with all her strength. He deftly dodged it and narrowed his eyes. She threw another one and another and another. He dodged all of them and started walking over, twin knifes in his hands. Mira reached for another and found nothing. "Damn..." 

"Mortal, prepare to die," he announced.

"Don't think so." She flicked her wrist sharply, and her whip came unraveled from the ship. Grabbing the end of it, she lashed it out at Loki, who narrowly missed the flames.

"Who are you?!" he hissed.

"A superhero! Duh!" She lashed out a couple more times, but he deflected the rope with his daggers. She whipped it back and panted. "How are you so evasive?! Like it's not even funny anymor-" He cut her off by lunging towards her with his knifes. "Woah!" She rolled under him and tried to kick him off with her combat boots. At the same time, Mira lashed out her whip again, but Loki did a backflip and ducked. The whip returned to her.