chapter 17

Richie's P.O.V

As I laid there crying I could  barely think over the pain. Then as tears fell down my cheeks I heard coughing ,"EDDIE", I shout jumping up from the ground as Eddie coughed up water, "R-RICHIE, H-HELP", Eddie screams while coughing more water and freaking out , " ITS OK EDDIE YOUR SAFE NOW", I say pulling him into a tight hug as tears poured down both of are faces, he was so scrared I could feel him shaking, it was the worse feeling having Eddie shaking and coughing and crying while laing on me, I held so tight onto him not letting anything hurt him, "r-richie it was so s-scary i -", Eddie said crying in fear, " its okay eds I promise I won't let anything happen to you ever again", I say interrupting him. I didn't want to let go, Im to scared, I can't let that happen to him ever again, it shouldn't have happened in the first place, "Richie", Eddie says as he finally clears his voice, " uh, ya eds", I say using one hand to whipe away my tears, "you let me drown in a fucking river", he said quietly giggling, " hey! At least you found your butt bag",I say fake giggling, "fanny pack!....", Eddie says pinching my hand that was holding his waist with , " ouch! You little fucker", I say yanking my arm away laughing as Eddie jumped up and started walking away, "wait", I say  speeding up to him. As we both walked back to are bikes I felt Eddie grab my hand and put my glasses in it, " hey no wonder it was so fucking hard to see underwater ", I say smiling while putting them on ," sometimes I wonder if education would even help you Richie", Eddie said while flipping my glasses the right side up on my face, "I'll be fine as long as I have you eds", I say putting my hand on his shoulder, I noticed eddie blushing as I picked up my bike. Me and Eddie started biking up the trail back onto the road, " so, why did you go to the river with bill", Eddie said while looking to the ground, I really didn't want to tell him cause it was way to embarrassing , I just can't, "oh uh girl problems", I say even know its the exact opposite, everything went silent  and I noticed Eddie get very quiet, I felt bad for lying to Eddie but I really don't want to get judged by him or anyone else, plus I'm still not sure of it anyway, there's only one thing that makes me think that, well one person that does, " who died", I say trying to lift eddies mood but it just seemed to make him even sadder and annoyed, "what's wrong eds?", I say turning my bike in front of his ," move jackass!", Eddie said while trying to push me, "no!, what's wrong", I say holding him back, " FUCKING MOVE!", Eddie shouted in tears as he threw me off my bike, I was in shock as Eddie sped off crying into the dark night, I wanted to scream his name but I was to shocked to even think. What did I do wrong.

Eddie's P.O.V

I sped off with tears in my eyes, I couldn't believe he said that. After everything we've been threw its all just in my head. I'm such a clueless mess for actually thinking that Richie had just a little bit of a crush on me. Instead hes just stupid Richie with no fucking feelings for anything but a girls ass. I make it up to my front door not even caring about whatever the fuck crappy information my mom has to throw into my face, it wouldn't matter anyway.

Richie's P.O.V

I get up from the ground still in shock. What did I say that made Eddie flip the fuck out. Its just a girl why would he give a fuck about some fake bitch that doesn't exist!, ya he thinks this girl exists but why would he care anyway? Maybe it was something else that I said, did someone really die!?. If someone did I hope it was his fat mom. She probably gave Eddie diabetes... And that shit doesn't spread.

Eddie's P.O.V

I run up to my room ignoring my moms yelling. Tears fell down my cold cheeks even know I was burning with anger and confusion, I slam my door shut and run to my closet jumping inside it, I shut the door and sat down in the darkness crying, I wasn't sure why I did it but I did anyway. I wanted to kill something and that somethings name is Richie. My brain was so full I couldn't think, the one thing that actually made me happy was all bullshit!!. I guess he really is just a stupid horny straight guy that wants nothing but sex from girls. It physically made me sick to think that I actually loved a guy that doesn't give two shits about me. Then all of a sudden the anger went away as pain filled my body, I no longer was mad a richie... I was sad about everything. He never really loved me. The one guy that I ever truly loved never even liked me. Why did he even bother pulling me out from that water when I'm just  another one of the boys to him, If I would have know about that then I would have happily drowned in that fucking river.

Richie's P.O.V

I get up on my bike thinking over and over again about what I said that made him go crazy, what did I fucking say to him!. I start biking towards his house and I could already hear his stupid mom screaming , poor eds, after almost drowning he has to go home to that obnoxious cow. I get up to his bedroom window and try to lift the window open but it was fucking  locked, i crawl over to the bathroom window thankfully but surprisingly didn't see Eddie naked, then as I slowly slide open the bathroom window my wet clothes made it really hard to get threw the window as I fall right onto the side of the bathtub, and let me tell you it hurt like mother fucker on a bitch stick. I get up limping in pain as I walk to eddies door opening it, I didn't see him at first but then I heard crying in the closet.. I walk up to it and slowly slide it open.

Sorry for being SO inactive SCHOOL AGAIN 🙂 🔫 🌹