chapter 14

Richie's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of laughter as I opened my eyes ,my head was pounding and I could barely see, I didn't even have my glasses ,they were still at bills, as I immediately realized what was going on I cleared my vision and looked around, "finally you woke up. I thought I killed you", henry said while laughing ,I could barely speak as my jaw felt crushed, " what!. Little big mouth can't talk anymore ",henry said once again laughing, " let me go!" I say loudly trying to scream , It took awhile to really realize where I was until I recognized it. It was Henrys ched, I can't die now. Im to young for this shit, I'd rather go back to that fucking crackhead house with that stupid clown more than die in henry bowers ched, "LET ME GO YOU RAT HEAD", I say this time wrestling myself to get out, " SHUT YOUR BIG FUCKING MOUTH FOUR EYES BEFORE I STUFF YOUR DEAD BODY IN A BAG AND THROW IT INTO A RIVER SO YOUR GAY LITTLE BOYFRIEND CAN PULL YOUR ROTTING BODY OUT OF IT", henry said while forcing a knife to my throat , but my brain wanted to fight back not be quiet. Like if I'm obviously gonna die I want people to know that this shits not normal and I'm gonna fight till I die, "HA ID LIKE TO SEE YOUR ASS GET WHIPPED BY YOUR DAD WHEN HE SEES THIS", I scream kicking him in the penis, " OH IM GONNA KILL YOU!!",henry said while running up to me with the knife, "HENRY THIS WAS NOT THE PLAN", shouted one if Henrys friends while pulling him back, " fine let's just teach this bastard a lesson", henry said while walking up to me. Everything went black again.

Eddies P.O.V

as I sat on my bed I felt uneasy. like just a really unsafe sick feeling ,I felt as if I we're gonna die and I knew if before if even happened. I felt like my world was breaking but everything  was totally fine ,at least I thought it was,  As I sat on the edge of my bed listening to the rain hit my window that weird feeling kept hitting me and I was so eager to find out why but it just never came to me, "EDDIE COME HERE", I heard my mom shout from downstairs as I got up , "can you be an amazing son and run this out to the road", my mom said handing me a trash bag while I came down the stairs, I grabbed the bag and stepped out the door, the feeling I had felt even stronger as I ran threw the strong rain up to the bottom of my driveway, as I struggled to shove the trash bag into the metal garbage can, just with my luck it exploded everywhere, " fuck fuck fuck fuckkkk", I mumble as I almost gag trying to pick up the trash with a stick, "ugh I can't believe I ate this,I'm surprised I didn't get staphyloccal food poisoning", I whisper to myself tossing last nights cheesy pizza dunkers on a Styrofoam plate into the garbage can , I was practically taking a shower in the rain at this point. As I hopelessly stared at the millions of pieces  of garbage all scattered on the wet ground it made me think of richie. That discussing bastard. In the somewhat loud but peaceful rain it was hard to even hear anything else but it, then as I fling my head up I heard yelling threw the rain, not just any yelling tho, I heard familiar yelling and that weird feeling that I had all of a sudden went missing , my whole body wanted to bolt into my house but my heart wanted to run towards the yelling, it almost felt stupid, as I turn around facing down the street where I heard the yelling , my skin felt like it was being ripped off , that same feeling I had when I me and the other losers saw that clown but this feeling was worse, it felt real , like I was going to die if I didn't run towards the bower gangs yelling ,then before I knew it I was sprinting down the street towards the yelling, my feet felt almost numb and useless as I sped down my street passing richie house, as I kept running I heard the yelling stop as I stood in the middle of the road as my heart was pounding it was so hard to see at night with the rain, then as I heard a car speeding I look straight in front of me and see headlights from henry bowers car as I jump into a ditch with pure fear as Henrys car sped by splashing pools of shit water all over me, as I finally made it out my knees where butchered and full of blood and so was my arms , as I started up the slippery ditch I made it back up the road and started running towards direction of the river , my legs where in so much pain it just felt cold and weak , as I start speeding into a very quiet and lonely road, then all of a sudden I slam into the ground smashing my face onto it , as I look behind me I see a bike that I had tripped on , then my whole world stopped...that bike was Richie's bike, my heart was pounding as I jumped up and started screaming , "RICHIE", I scream as I look all around me in the rain, then as tears fell down my smashed up face I heard crying coming from inside the ditch, it was crying I never thought I'd ever  hear in my life, it was richie ," OMG RICHIE WHAT HAPPENED ", I shout while throwing my body into the steep ditch , as I slid my messed up body to richie I looked at him and he was even worse , he had knife cuts all over his old cuts and his face was bruised up  and bloody , I never saw richie cry, ever!. I wanted to feel the same pain he did even know I already was in a lot of pain, there was just seeing such a stupid and happy person in such utter pain that made my heart feel broken , " richie",I say trying to hide my tears, "w-what eddie spaghetti", he said wiping his own tears away.

SORRY FOR BEING SO INACTIVE ITS JUST SCHOOLS A BITCH AND YA BUT I'LL TRY TO KEEP MY ASS ACTIVE AJD SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER LOL