chapter 6

Richie's P.O.V

I finally made it up to bills door and pounded on it repeatedly , "oh h-hey richie", bill says opening the door ,  "hey, can I ask you for a favour", I say crossing my fingers hoping he would say yes.....

Eddies P.O.V

as I sat counting my pills , I heard someone banging on my window really hard and fast , I jumped up from my bed launching my pills all over the place , I whip my head towards the window and saw Beverley banging on it with fear in her eyes , " what's, going on?", I say opening the window as fast as I could , she was out of breath ,"e-eddie its richie...Henrys got him...its bad this time", she said pausing for air ,I jump out my window with no question , this time , I'm really gonna kill that mullet head, me and Beverley ran towards are bikes sprinting , I was so worried and scared I could barely think , I had chills , I sped as fast as I could following Beverley , I had fear and anger bursting threw out my body , and the one thing on my mind was richie , we turned up this road passing Henrys house...at this point my legs were aching from how fast we where going ,Beverley jumped off her bike as I did the same  , we were in the woods near henrys ,my brain was going crazy as we sprint up a super sketchy trail , richie oh please be ok, as I run up the hill I see bill but no richie , my heart was pounding out of  breath as I grabbed my inhaler , "where's richie!", I say looking for any possible spot I would find him , " hey um eddie just sit down",Beverley says pointing to a huge rock , "wh-a what about richie", I say more confused than ever at this point, " Richie's fine eddie",Beverley says while pointing to richie followed by the rest of the losers club  "what about henry", I say as Beverley forces me on to the rock , " look eds you wouldn't talk to me so I came up with a plan", richie says walking towards me putting his hand on my shoulder , I was shocked , "WHA WHATTT A PLAN THAT NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK , THATS TOTALLY NOT COOL, DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD THAT IS FOR MY HEART", " its fine eddie, we're just trying to help you", mike says while walking behind me, "I don't need help", I say trying to get up but as I do I look behind me and realized that mike had tied me up to the rock.......really well  ," h-HEY WHA",I  shout looking towards everyone in confusion and fear , "hey, look eds its fine , you'll be alright I promise , bills just gonna have a talk  with you in private while me and the rest leave and give you space",richie  said smiling into my eyes with comfort, I watch them all walk away while bill walks towards me , I can't believe they did this to me , putting me on the spot like this , " s-so eddie , r-richie t-old me that y-your not o-ok", bill said with a face I didn't want to lie to , "ya , no I'm fine just let me go home", I say trying not to let the tears in my eyes fall , " i-its ok e-eddie, y-you can t-trust me", bill said spotting my red eyes , I knew I could trust him , I was just to embarrassed he would juge me , but I knew bill would never , "can i trust you not to tell anyone!", I say with a single tear falling , " o-ofcoures" bill said grinning , "I , I think I'm gay", I say in full tears , I'm not gonna lie it felt good saying it out loud , " so, b-be proud", bill said confidently , that's all I needed to hear , that one person didn't mind , I already felt  a smile in me, "but what would everyone else think", I say adding more weight to my back , " w-who c-cares , th-ere j-just people a-and pe-ople suck",bill said looking to the ground , "thanks bill, that really helped, but can you still not tell richie and them", I say wiping my eyes on my shoulder , " s-sure" bill said smiling undoing my hands, I didn't feel gross anymore , I kinda felt even better than I did before , I wanted to smile again and laugh with my friends, man Richie's plan did make me truly happy again , me and bill walked over the trail again and saw everyone sitting in the grass , I felt embarrassed for crying tho , and tried to hide it as much as I could , I caught richie starring right at me the whole time as I walked over , he looked suprized and sadly shocked ,and before I knew it he jumped up right to me "omg eds are you ok, I didn't think it was that serious!?", he said really concerned , " its fine richie , I , I'm better , and thank you for that genius", I say giggling , he silently stared into my eyes for what seemed forever, I was too paralized to break the eye contact , "EDDIE SPAGHETTIS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER BITCHES", Richie's says knocking off his glasses , as they flew to the ground ," oh eat my shorts richie",I say sarcasticly picking up his glasses , "ya , he's back alright", Beverley says laughing , " alright , well what's the beef  about, eddie?" , stanley says in his usual resting face, "nothing", I say breaking a smile ," alllrighty lets motor my fellow friends",richie says in an old British accent walking towards his bike , I couldn't help but laugh , he's so stupid , I can't help it, . we all biked around until everyone had to go in except for richie , his parents don't give two shits about where he is , and my mom well doesn't know I'm out so that's pretty nice, me and richie walked to a little lake we  found and sat down beside it , I just watched richie try to get a leech stuck to his hand, he was so entertaining , I wanted to cuddle up to him so bad and just play with his hair as he insulted my mom, "OW YOU FUCKING VAMPIRE WHATS YOUR DAMAGE GEZZ"!, richie yelped as a leech got hold of him, " you know you can get sick from that dumbass",I say ripping the leech off his hand "OWWW", he said , " your gonna regret that kaspbrak!", richie said jumping on me and tickling me ,"NO , RICHIE STOP", I say laughing my ass off , "HAHAHA NO YOU LITTLE BITCH GET OFF", richie says as I jump on to him tickling the shit out of him , as I was tickling richie I saw him unbuckle my fanny pack and throwing it to the side, and right before I could ask why he threw me over his shoulder and started running into the river , " HEY NOOO RICHIE PUT ME DOWN NOW",I say trying to get out oh his hands and he was laughing , he threw me into the river , "RICHIE THERES LEECHES YOU IDIOT!", I say trying breathe , " its fine eds they only go by the rocks not the deep end", richie says trying to calm me , as richie threw his glasses towards my fanny pack , no wonder they were so damaged . me and richie played in the water for hours as the sun was coming down ,but as we were  about to get out of the water , I saw my mom waiting for me.....oh shit.