chapter 9

Eddies P.O.V

As I was pounding on richies door I immediately regretted it as his mom opened the door, "hi, eddie richies upstairs if you want him", his mom said pointing to the stairs, " oh um never mind", I say walking away but then as I'm about to walk back home richie comes running out his door "I thought you were grounded", he says smiling, " oh, um I am", I say to embarrassed to look at him, "then why'd ya come here", richie said stopping me from walking away , " I'm not sure richie but I have to go", I say moving richie out of my way and walking home ,"NO YA DONT", richie says throwing me over his shoulder and running into his house "NO RICHIE IM GONNA GET INTO MORE TROUBLE YOU NUMB BRAIN, PUT ME DOWN",I say giggling , I knew that I really shouldn't be laughing from the trouble I was gonna be in if my mom would have found out , he threw me onto his bed and blocked the door , " your trapped", he said in some weird accent , "richie are you crazy , moms gonna flip if she finds out", I say wrestling richie to move his ass away from the door "shes not here right now is she", richie says throwing me onto the bed , I knew I was tiny but for him to launch me like that  was unbelievable, " richie there's no point for me to get into more trouble like this", I say once again trying to get him to move away from the door, "what there's no point hanging out with me, come on eds, I barely see you anymore", he says keeping his grip on the door, tho he did have a point ,I just couldn't risk getting into even more trouble ," richie please", I say but this time I stop fighting and just look at him, "fine", he said walking to his dresser and grabbing a piece of paper out from his underwear drawer  and handing it to me ," what's this", I say stoping in confusion, "just go home eddie", he said opening his door, I walk out as he followed me, I started walking home as he watched me leave , as I was walking up my driveway I opened the paper that richie gave me ,it was an escape plan that he drew out so that I could sneak out again, he was crazy, but I followed it to my backyard where he said I could crawl out from the basement window, he was right!, why haven't I thought of that before ,the problem was that I've never been in that basement since I was like seven years old , I ran into my house thankfully my mom still wasn't home , I cautiously walked to the basement door, which was placed on the side of the staircase, I pulled on the door as hard as I could , I was right nobodys been in there for years as it finally flings open , throwing me to the wall , dust was flying everywhere, I got up grabbing my inhaler out from my fanny pack almost immediately , as I walked toward of basement door the stairs going down were absolutely filled with box's of junk and my baby toys , as I trembled down the stairs tripping on a whole bunch of junk , I flopped onto the floor , I walked to the window which was the only light shinning in , I remember when my mom told me to never ever come down here, and I always wondered why , I climbed a big box of who knows what to get to the dusty window, it was full of cobwebs , I unlocked it and it took me a few times to actually slide it open till it did, then I shut it and jumped off a box but as I did that I knocked down a tower of box's as they all came pouring down onto me, "ow", i mumble as I try to push off heavy picture frames that had fell on me, but in shock as I turned one over, I saw me and richie at my 4th birthday party with a whole bunch of other kids I didn't know, I knew that I had known richie for a long time but not this long, I started to flip more picture frames around as every single one of them was of me and richie as kids, as I kept flipping frames over I heard the front door open, I immediately jumped up and started running up the stairs slamming the basement door shut , it took a couple trys for it to actually work , " eddie did you take your pill", I heard my mom say from in the kitchen, but I ignored her ,"mom , how long have I known richie for", I say confidently sitting at the table , "I don't know a couple of years, but its not like your aloud to see him", my mom said in an annoying voice," hey um mom, I remember having a birthday party when I was really young and richie was there",I say already knowing the awenser , "that's just a dream", my mom said, I heard her voice tense up, it made me so mad that she was lieing right to my face, I wanted to scream saying that I knew she was a lier and me and richie where friends almost are whole life and she was just trying to hide that , I ran upstairs and shut my door, little did she know I'd be back with richie and all the other brats very soon. She can't stop me if she doesn't know that I'm with them can she.