chapter 11

Richie's P.O.V

I rode my bike to the woods and ran to the river, in relief I saw eddie sitting down by a tree ,but he was crying, "eddie what happened ,are you ok!", I say running up to him, but he said nothing ," eddie please.....what happened ",I say resting my hand on his shoulder, " nothing!", he said while getting up and running to his bike ,"WAIT", I scream running up to him and grabbing him right off his bike, "NO STOP!!", he screamed while fighting to get out of my arms in tears ," EDDIE JUST LISTEN TO ME!!", I say while laying his body on the ground and holding it there, "pl-please", he said this time in full tears , I wanted to hug him not throw him to the ground and scream at him but he left me no fucking choice, " JUST TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED EDDIE AND I CAN HELP YOU!!", I scream while still holding his body to the ground, I wanted to punch myself, i never ever wanted to scream or put my hands on eddie like this!!, "NOTHING HAPPENED AND IF SOMETHING DID HAPPEN YOU WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO FIX IT BECAUSE YOUR USELESS AND YOU MAKE EVERYTHING WORSE FOR ME!!, he screamed while kicking me really hard in the gut , as I flew off him and hit the ground in shock , " OMG WHAT HAPPENED ", Beverley yelled , while running up to  us with everyone else, still in shock of what just happened , I looked at eddie and he was staring at me in horror , as if he just shot someone, "r-richie!", eddie yelled  while running up to me , " omg are you ok", Eddie said in a super concerned voice , "I'm so sorry", he said while crying even harder than he was before, I was still in shock of what just happened cause I've never seen eddie hurt anybody but that fucking clown and henry , I got up as eddie was still sitting on the ground, "omg your nose is bleeding a lot", I heard mike say , and as I look down my whole shirt was covered in my own blood, "WHAT", eddie screamed jumping up and ripping a piece of paper towel out from his fanny pack and holding my nose with it, as everyone watched Eddie panic and hold my nose, everyone started laughing, and so did I ," its not funny!, Eddie yells while throwing the paper towel at me, by the time my nose was not bleeding anymore, as I turn over I saw everyone in their underwear jumping in the water, well Beverley had a bra of course, I took off my shirt and while I was unbuckling my pants I assumed eddie was doing the same but as I turned over he was just sitting on a rock playing with his inhaler, "its ok eds, I'm not mad", I walk over to him  guessing that ,it was the problem, " no , its not that I just don't really wanna swim today", he said , "what!,come on you have to it will be really fun", I say while trying to take off his fanny pack , " NO RICHIE NOT AGAIN....PLEASE"he yelled while getting up and running , "IM GOIN TO GET YA",  I scream while chasing after him, but as I caught up to him he looked actually concerned and worried, " Eddie what's going on", I say sitting beside him,i saw him take a deep breath and stand up in front of me, then as he lifted his shirt my whole world came crashing down , I could barely breathe , "WHO THE FUCK DID THIS TO YOU", I scream jumping up from the ground, as everyone jumped of from the water and ran up to us to see what was going on , " look its fine, it was just henry and His friends", Eddie said while pulling his shirt down , my eyes were burning with anger, "IM GONNA FUCKING KILL HIM!!!", I scream while running to my bike , and speeding off , " WAIT", I heard eddie scream from behind me, I sped on my bike faster than I ever did before and rode up to Henrys driveway, as I heard everyone screaming behind me, but I wasn't listening all I know is that mullet bitch is dead, I threw my bike on Henrys lawn and saw him sitting with his friends , I still heard my friends screaming behind me saying to stop and stuff but I just ignored them, as I kept walking I picked up a large pipe I saw on the ground and started speed walking towards henry , "HEY GOLDILOCKS YOU FORGOT YOUR EXTENSIONS", I scream while slamming the pipe in Henrys face as he fell to the ground, " I'm gonna KILL YOU!!", he said getting up from the ground and ripping the pipe out from my hand, "YOU'RE A FAILED ABORTION WHOSE BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS AN APOLOGY FROM THE CONDOM FACTORY!!", I scream while jumping on him and punching him in the face as , the rest of the losers try to  pull me off of him , " LETS GO BEFORE YOU GET KILLED", I heard from behind me as mike tried to pull me off  of henry , as the rest of the losers fought off Henrys two friends, "YOUR WHOLE FAMILY TREE IS A CACTUS , BECAUSE EVERYONE ON IT IS A PRICK", I scream still attacking henry, then as everything was going so fast I heard a familiar scream from behind me, " N-NO PLEASE DONT",eddie screamed as one of Henrys friends was holding eddie against the house holding a knife to his throat, "IM GONNA SHOVE THAT FUCKING KNIFE UP YOUR ASS!!", I scream while running up to eddie and punching Henrys friend in the side of his head as he fell to the ground I jumped up to eddie as he had tears in his eyes " its gonna be ok", I say grabbing eddie and walking away as henry and his friends ran in his house .as we all walk  back to the river , I didn't realize that I was bleeding like crazy.