chapter 7

Eddies P.O.V

As I was about I walk out of the water and face my punishments , I felt richie grab my wrist under the water , he looked at me dead in the eye , "when I say go, run", he said with a really serious face , was he crazy , I'd just get into more trouble ," but richie!", I loudly whisper to him ,"just trust me",richie said not breaking eye contact , my heart was racing , what the actual fuck is going on , I'm trusting richie!, oh god , this is so stupid , but Richie's almost never serious , so I'll really trust him this time, "WELL, ADWARD, GET OUT OF THAT TOXIC WATER NOW!!", my mom shouted as her patience was running very low , I've never ignored my mom before, " FUCKING RUNN",richie screams while pulling my arm, we ran the opisite side of the river ,running directly away from my mom , my bloods burning OMGGGG what have I done , me and richie climbed up the hill and ran into the forest , I heard my moms screams in the distance , richie was laughing his ass off he could barely run , I couldn't help but laugh , it was to funny ,"EDS I CANT BELEIVE YOU DID THAT!!", richie shouted ,he fell to the ground with laughter and so did I ", " BRO YOUR FAT MOM WAS SHOCKED", he said causing both of us to laugh even harder ,a few hours ago I thought my life was over but now I'm just living the best of it and its never been better , and its all because of richie, as  both of are laughing slowed down we both were laying in the , grass drying off ,"ya know eds, your actually pretty awesome", richie said looking at me smiling , "don't call me eds richie", I said smiling back at him, as it started to get dark I helped richie back to the other side of the river , since he didn't have his glasses it was pretty hard for him to see clearly , as we made it back to our stuff it was still there surprisingly , I thought she would have burned all of them , we both walk back , I never really realized till half way that richie was still holding my arm even know he had his glasses and saw clearly , not gonna lie  I liked it....a lot .As we walk up to Richie's driveway he looked at me with concern ," your gonna be ok , alright eddie spaghetti ",he says giving me a really unexpected hug , I hugged him back , I know he saw me blushing . I stop at my driveway and think of what richie said...your gonna be ok eddie spaghetti, I even said it in his stupid voice which made me smile , I walk up to my door a take and grab my inhaler and use it a couple times, I opened the door and saw my mom crying at the dinner table, " I can't believe you Edward! ", " just go to your room , your grounded for a month and your walking to school , and when I say this it better go right to your skull ,NO MORE HANGING OUT WITH RICHIE!!!, I forbid you to talk to him or even look at that little brat , now get to your room",she says pushing me towards the stairs, I walked up to my room and open the door , but in shock as I look to the window it was borded up, I ran up to it and tried to rip off the boards with tears in my eyes but it just wouldn't budge ,"FUCKING OPEN!", I scream out loud as So much tears poured out from my eyes it was blurry , so this was it , I'll be held a prisoner inside this stupid house ,tomorrow was Tuesday and , maybe I'll get to see richie at school and tell him, I walk into the bathroom and take a shower , realizing , that little bitch richie lied about the leeches IM COVERD IN THEM,. After the shower I walked in my room and shut the lights. That morning I got up and hurried to leave the house but my mom was , waiting by the door ,"remember what I said , no richie"my mom said handing me my lunch, I wanted to scream in her face but instead I just nodded and walked out the door .

Richies P.O.V

I ran out the door speeding to eds, house , "HEY EDS", I say catching him leaving his lawn , " RICHIE LEAVE ME ALONE", eddie said running away from me, what the fuck did I do, I followed him around the corner ,"eds WAIT", I say catching up to him, "look richie , I'm sorry I did that , we just can't be around when my moms near", he said with a really sorry and annoyed face ," wow, what a bitch", I say jumping off my bike and walking with eddie ,"ya, she even borded up my freaking window",eddie said  kicking a rock, for some reason I felt like it was my faut, and it probably was, "sorry I made you run from her eds, she just piss's me off so much", I say looking to the ground in guilt , " no richie , I had fun its not your fault", eddie  says putting his hand on my shoulder, we made it to the school and decided to just tell the other losers that eddie just had a rat problem and that was why his window was borded up, I'm not sure why but we did. As school was ending I wanted to play with eddie but I knew I couldn't , it sucked , I knew right then I needed a plan, but I wasn't sure , as I heard the bell I looked at eddie and he looked really sad and depressed, his stupid mom , as we walked out I grabbed my bike , "hey um sorry richie , I don't think it would be safe for us to walk together, my mom might be watching us", he said this time with an even sadder look , I needed to hug him , he looked so sad I just had to, I ran up to him and turned him around while grabbing him into a really tight hug , I felt him grab me to , I looked over and saw henry grinning while looking at us, but I didn't care, after a few seconds of hugging I watched eddie walk away , he was blushing, it was so obvious , but I didn't mind. As I got to my house I sat on my bed a grabbed a piece of paper and started writing , a few seconds of writing  I felt a tear fall from my eye ," don't be a little bitch",I whisper to myself wiping away the tear but more kept falling.

Eddies P.O.V

I sped walked away from richie , I was blushing to hard from his hug , I wanted to to last forever, I started running to the river that me and richie swam at yesterday, I sat down the same place he did and grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil from my bag , I started to sketch richie , I wasn't even good at drawing , but I wasn't bad either, I finished and stared at it......it was beautiful, he was beautiful , I started to cry for the millionth time , realizing I'll never be able to kiss his lips , or play with his messy dark brown hair, "Well what do we have here eddie spaghetti", I heard from behind me knowing that voice I jumped up as I saw henry bowers and his two friends, " no pl-please, leave me alone",I say backing up , as henry walked up to me , and lifted me off the ground throwing me towards a tree ,as two of his friends held me down, "what's this", henry says ripping the paper out of my hands, " aw , look at this cute little sketch you drew of your boyfriend, wouldn't he just love to see this...huh! Eds", he said laughing and throwing the paper behind him , tears where falling from my eyes as fear bled from out my body, "face it , we all know your gay kaspbrak,", henry says going up close to my face and grabbing my shirt, " your not even a loser anymore , your a mistake ,a sin, and you will always be!!",he said yelling it in my face ,"even the other losers couldn't except you if they knew how gross and disgusting you are'' he said laughing , at this point I was broken , I could barely breath , I needed my inhaler but I couldn't grab it , "n-no ple-please!!", I scream as I see henry grab his knife out from his pocket and lift my shirt, I almost fainted from the pain , I felt him carving into me , I couldn't see from all the tears , I was practically numb from all the pain ," there, all done kaspbrak",he said getting up and punching me in the face , I watched them walk away , what felt like hours of just crying in mental and physical pain , I finally  get up ,it hurt so much as I walked home with blood dripping from my stomach , I walked into my house and saw my mom sleeping , I walked up stairs and walked into the bathroom dropping my bag, I looked in the mirror and lifted my bloody shirt, as more tears came pouring out ,this time faster and harder, henry had carved "Gay" into my stomach , it hurt more looking at it then feeling it , he was right , I'm nothing but a sin and a mistake.....better off dead.

I cried writing this chapter.