chapter 5

Richie's P.O.V

"RICHIE GET UP, YOU HAVE SCHOOL" , I heard my mom scream from downstairs , my eyes didn't even want to open , I'm so fucking tired why did school have to start so early , I fling my legs off my bed and opened the curtains , the fucking sun wasn't even out yet , their for I shouldn't be either , I walk to my closest and pull out whatever , I'm so tired I don't even care to bother looking nice , I flop downstairs and watched TV eating cereal . after a few minutes the clock struck seven o'clock AM ughhh, I walk to the door and grab my coat and bag , I step out as the cold fall breeze slapped my face , I turned to the side of my house and looked over at my bike....if it wasn't for eds ,that bike wouldn't have been there and  I'd probably be walking to school, man he's a good friend...well best friend , . as I start biking I stop at eddies lawn usually he's waiting for me but he wasn't today, which is confusing because one he's never missed a day of school probably in his life , and two he's always waited for me at his lawn, maybe he wanted to be early to get to school? . I finally made  it to school and see Stan and bill with the others but no eds, huh? I guess eddie really wasn't at school.

Eddie's P.O.V

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* , I look over at my alram clock almost immediately , school already!, omg I only got an hour of sleep yet still feeling more hopeless and empty, I can't go to school like this, a gay, and face richie and everyone else , no way! , I'm disgusting , a mess , and to top that off I'm GAY! ugh , everytime I think of that word my body aches , my skin felt numb , its like I just fell into a new body , and needed to take and shower except wash all the problems off this one , but I can't fucking do that ! , I'm stuck in this fucked up body , with a mind that hates me , what will my mom think, what would everyone think......they can't know , and nobody will ever know . I told my mom I had a fever , and since shes practically a zombie in the morning she just told me to stay home , I walk into the bathroom and looked in the mirror , I was one of gods mistakes , he made me like guys....... Well more spacific ,richie.

Richie's P.O.V

Class is fucking BORING!,  and I thought it was hard not knowing what the fuck the teacher was saying and what it meant but its even harder when your smart best friend isn't at school so you can't copy off his FREAKING answers , he's the only person that would let me ,god this sucked , I'm now realizing how important eddie is , . then as I would only pray to hear , it was the school bell TIME TO LEAVE THESE FUCK FACE TEACHERS WHOHOO!, I ran outside on my bike not caring about where the rest of the losers were , I was so curious to know why eddie wasn't at school for , maybe his fat mom sat on him and killed , or he saw his mom naked too , who knows. I finally rode my bike up to eds window , it was slightly open , I crawled up to it and saw him laying on his bed....welp he's not dead , "EDDDIE SPAGHETTI!!" I scream into eddies window in a British accent  "WH-A UM RICHIE WHAT ARE U DOING", I pull his window fully open and jump into it sitting on his bed, for some reason he looked traumatized, maybe he did see his mom naked , " why warrant you at school today", I say handing eddie his homework, "oh um thanks" , he said grabbing it hopelessly out from my hand , he looked hurt ,"did henry jump you", I say in a worried tone , "um no I just didn't feel well I guess", he said with zero eye  contact , " well , hey I know what will cheer you up! Let's go play by the marsh with the others", I say trying to lift his mood, "no thanks richie , you better be going now before my mom hears us ,you know how she is", he looked so hopeless and tired , and I know how to change that , "ya ok bye!" , I say jumping out of his window in a flash and speeding to bills house , Im gonna get eddie to talk and make him happy again right away .