chapter 1: the girl with the blond hair

Natsu's point of view

"Lisanna! Stop that your making marks." i tell the white haired girl on top of my lap.

Lisanna is my play toy. i can do with her what i want and she let me do it. she sits up on my lap while i lay down. her hands touching my torso.

"But we are in a relationship right? So i can do this as your only girlfriend" she smirks pulling me back in a kiss. i grab her shoulders and push her away.

"I never said that." I push her of my lap and I stand up.

"But we" I back at her. Tears are in her eyes but i know i can always come back to her. She'll come over it.

I give her my famous smirk and walk out the door putting my coat on. I step on my motor and drive away.

When i'm home i direct walk to my room. Looking around proud at my wall.

I'm really good at drawing. I always have and since last year i always end up with this girl. She has big brown eyes and long blond hair. A very curvy body. Just my taste.

My whole room is decorated with drawing most of them of her. I always think about her personality. I personally think she would be kind, lovely but also very strong and powerful.

I feel like drawing today so i sit behind my desk and grap my pencil. i start to draw starting the outline of thirteen people and then de details.

The drawing ended up with her in the middle and with some kind of spirits around her. I made the lion look like loke because he is a playboy just like a lion hehe.

The only ones that know i can draw are Mira-jane, Erza and stripper but they don't know about the girl i secretly dream off.

"Natsu i have dinner!" My nonbiological father Igneel yells from downstairs.

"Coming!" I scream back. I grab my drawing and put in between my math book because it is not ready yet.

After dinner i kept talking with my dad. it was late at night and i need my sleep. it's monday in the morning. this should be fun.

time skip

I wake up looking at my alarm on my desk. it's 8:30 that means i'm late for school. I get up, get changed and put some random school books in my bag.

I step on my motor after a cup of coffee and drive to school. As I walk in the school the next class is about to

Whispers. Again with the whispers.

"OMG natsu just looked at me!" "hell no he was looking at me you slut!" "he won the final against sabertooth right?" "Oooh look at his hair! they say it's really soft i wanna touch it!"

I chuckle a bit going trough my hair. i wink at the girl who said that who instantly became red.

girls are so easy i think.I step inside my classroom. Its math. I take my usual seat next to stripper and i look in my bag.

Lucky for me i brought math with me today.

I put it on the table and start talking too Jellal. i look to the side when i see ice freak holding the drawing that i drew last night in his hands.