50

She woke to someone shaking her , she was so tired and did not want to get up . She was hearing faded voices of macey wake up .  She looked up and saw frank and a guy that her eyes saw in a blurry way . She rubbed her eyes and she saw aj . She got up and she saw balloons. She wondered what is going on she felt weird .

Franke : happy birthday mace 14 is a big number.

Aj : well it is past our bed time but i have to celebrate your birthday.

Macey : my birthday? What are you talking about . Ohh yes it is today , but what is the time ?

Aj : 1:30 in the morning, come get up we need to sing and eat cake . Please i wanna eat cake and we have pizza .

Macey : ok i am up .

She got up and she felt happy a smile spread across her face , she felt happy with the people she had around her face. They sang her happy birthday and ate cake and pizza . A mini party at 1:30 am was cool . She laughed with aj and frank they were having FUN. They finished the party and aj had to go home they took him to his house and he hugged her goodbye before sneaking back to his house he planted a kiss on her forehead and then he told her :

Aj : pass by my house tomorrow and we will walk to school it is one block away from here . Now goodnight because if my mom will see i am missing she will freak out .

Macey: ok goodnight aj .

She got in the car and she felt her eyes shutting. She was gonna make it home but she slept on the road .

7:30

Frank : come on mace if you wanna go to aj and if you want a Starbucks drink .

Macey: i felt like i slept for only two seconds. Ok i am getting up .

She got up and started getting dressed she wanted to wear a pair of legging but she was not allowed . ( dress code )

She got all done she got her bag and left with frank to starbucks

Macey : morning, i want please to get 1 iced caramel latte and one black tea also add three chocolate chip cookies, oh and a black coffee .

Cashier: 20 dollars please .

She got to the car and gave frank his coffee and cookie . He wanted to repay him but she did not agree . They got to aj's and she hugged him , she gave him his favorite drink that was the iced latte he thanked her and they started eating the cookies . He kept thanking her and she replied with : " really it is nothing " " anyways what are things you like except cookies? " " some good in n out " " amazing "

They continued the walk until they reached school she was exited because she had science her favorite. She said goodbye to aj and hugged him bye . He gave her a quick kiss one her forehead, And he left . She looked to her right and saw Ethan he had a sad look in his eyes .

This story is coming to an endddd