11

" pack your stuff we are leaving, ok but where , non of your business, we need to leave at this moment . We got out of the house and i was held by my shirt , i was being pushed to walk and tears falling down my face , iam sorry please i wont do it again , oh shut up , we got up and all the logang was looking at us with horror on their faces . I was in the car , and logan was shutting me up and murmuring , we got out of the car and i was pushed to the orphanages door , dont ever come into my life , iam sorry , i love you i need you are the only family of mine , not anymore. No please logan logan logan please please dont do this .

Jonah pov
i woke up to macey screaming logans name and crying i had to wake her up .

Jo : macey , macey wake up

Macey pov
I was being shaken by someone, i was not being able to wake up , it was like i was stuck to this dream it felt real , after 3 mins I finally woke up scared , crying jonah was holding me in his arms after I calmed down jonah we finally spoke normally .

Macey pov
I woke up , to sleeping on Jonas chest , i looked at my hand , and it was not getting any better Brendan , was not here and jake was not either, so it was just me and jonah . I was looking at the ceiling when jonah finally spoke

Jo : oh good morning , what was with the dream .

M : morning, i i was taken to the orphanage by logan , wait how did you get here ?

Jo : everyone had things to do so I volunteered to look after you .

Jonah got his phone out and he said .

Jo : you know we still have an episode to the flash ? So i was thinking if we would watch it now .

M : yes , lets watch the grand finale in the hospital .

After we watched that , he got up and called the nurse .
( bailey is the nurses name )
B : hello macey , how are you feeling today ?

M: better

B : so look , first you should start by cleansing your arm , then you rap it well with bandages . You do this for 2 weeks , when you see your stitches melted you can stop the process. Now she can also leave at 2 o'clock.

M : okay , thank you .

++++++
I was chatting with jonah when logan came in .

L : oh good morning jonah , good morning honey .

M : morning logan . I see you have some food with you .

L : your favorite in-n-out , jonah want some ?

Jo : oh no thanks logan , but i think i will leave because i have vocal lessons , so see you later .
++++++++++

L : so i wanted to apologize about yesterday, i should have not stormed out like that .

M : its okay , but do you really think i dont trust you enough?

L : its not like that , okay maybe it is like that i dont know , i haven't been the best father ever , i have not been around when you needed me . Iam sorry

M : no dont say that , you have been the best but you are not always around , sometimes you are on set , photoshoots , vlogging and i cant always talk to you properly .

< skip the conversation >

Macey pov
2 hours later i get up and get dressed in my cloth , that logan got me .

I pack all my stuff in the bag , and logan takes it

I pack all my stuff in the bag , and logan takes it .
< 2 mins later >
L : yeah whats going on

Jo : logan , i dont even know how you are getting out of that hospital , the logang is waiting for you at the hospital entrance. So good luck with that .

L : yeah thanks bro see you later .
++++++++
M : what was that call for ?

L : well the logang is at the hospital door , so you need to put that on your head , and dont look up . Don't talk , dont answer questions nothing ok .

M : yup

++++++++
Logan signed some papers before we got out , and when we were about to go out the door he asked : ready , and I nodded . When we went out i many people were -
+++++++++++++++++++++
Hi beautiful people
Over 300 reads omagaaddddddddddd
Thank you ❤️
Tbh i dont have any ideas of what to write in my a/n but till next time
Good bye beautiful people ♡