14

Hello people
Hope you are doing fine
This might have some offensive language

when you are done , read the a/n it is very impotant

" so logang evan is driving , can you belive this "
" bitch please , move "
" woah evan woah "
" well logan if there is one thing you should know you dont fuck with the road rage "
" so at the moment we are going to the mall see you there "
Logan : how was the walk macey , had fun .
Macey : yes , but i stumbled against someone .
Logan : really who is that person .
Macey : it was a girl who wanted a photo with me , and she thought iam jonahs girlfriend,( she let out a chuckle ) but i told her she is mistaken . And she left .
Logan : sorry, well dont you think its time .
Macey : ohhh no dont even think of it , the last thing i need at the moment is to be freaking found .
Logan : okay , what makes you feel better.

Macey pov
We got to the mall and everyone was running towards us , i did feel uncomfortable, logan was holding my hand , and people were taking photos and videos . I felt pressured so i ran away from logan and the rest .

Logan pov
Fuck , the last thing is people taking photos of macey , i was walking and the logang was running behind us , after everyone was around us . Macey ran away .

Brendan : i got this .
Logan : thank you bro .

Macey pov
I ran away from the people and sat down at a small ice cream shop . And looked at my phone , I decided to download social media .

Ehmm ehmm
Me :Sorry iam here just to sit at the table
Brendan: its me brendan .
Me : oh sorry i thought its the waiter .
Brendan: logan and evan are gonna come when everything is settled down .
Me : okay .
Brendan: dont you think logan is right , dont you think its time .
Me : look Brendan its not easy to do it , its hard to be a child that lived in the orphanage, and then lives with an internet sensation , its hard when you wanna make friends, everyone will use you . Iam gonna give you a stupid example , iam not a t-shirt thats put in a canon merch and then thrown to the crowd .

Brendan: oh look who is here , logan , evan .
She turns around and she smiles.
Brendan: oh and macey when does your school start .
Macey : after 6 days .
Evan : OML SIX DAYS , WE NEED TO GET YOU READY .
Logan : well she is completely ready but we need to buy supplies.
Macey : wait how am i ready .
Logan : because i went to your new schools open house and I checked it out , plus its is the highest rated school in la .
Macey : dat is cool , thank you too .
He nods and that shows a meaning of you are welcome .

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello beautiful people

yo gurl has been updating daily so yeah , you better thank me , i wanted to thank you again for 1k reads , plus school starts in 5 days and i will be sure to update while i CAN because 8th grade is very hard in my country . but the good thing is that i checked how many pre written chapters i have , and they turned out to be 20 , so that is good . btw i wont promise in updating everyday maybe 2 times per week when i dont have school and that is friday and sunday.

Bye beautiful people