35

Erika : ohhhhh okkkk . You are very secretive you know ?
Macey : me ? No ? Not at all ? Yes okay maybe i am i have trust issues so yeah .
Erika : you know you have jake , and everyone around so i think it will be good to talk to them .
Macey : yeah .
+
They finished, dinner and headed back to the house .
+
Macey thanked erika alot , because she paid all that with her own money . Erika had to leave , and there was no girl at the house , it was just guys . They where mental , they took the taser and tased each other , nick left because they where making so much noice , so he left .
+
She told jake she is taking a walk outside . He agreed and told her not to be late . It was her lucky day , the jakepaulers where not there .
+
She played song on her phone and then stumbled around hell .
+
Tiff : hey macey we meet again .
Macey : yeah great now buh bye .
Tiff : not so fast you bitch . She said while blocking her way .
Macey : just let me leave , why do you want to make lives miserable?
Tiff : dont play innocent, we all know what type of person you are , HORRIBLE , i wonder if everyone knows what happened to you . ABUSED , NOT GIVEN FOOD FOR DAYS , have you told anyone when you wanted to end your life , have you i said ? Well did you tell them how your parents " cared " about you or how they " loved " you .No answer awesome , well make sure you SLUT , that you are not loved neither appropriated . Now buh bye .
+
Macey pov
+
Cliffhanger yeet
+