5

" Ayo , good morning logang whats poppin " Macey heard while waking up . She got out of bed and put her glasses since she was blind without them , she hoped in the shower . While she was in there she heard plates breaking. She hoped out the shower geot dressed , and did her hair ( she straightened it )

 She hoped out the shower geot dressed , and did her hair ( she straightened it )

( her glasses )
++++++++++++++++++++

( her glasses ) ++++++++++++++++++++

( her outfit )
++++++++++++++++++++

 ( her shoes ) +++++++++++++++++++She walked out the room and Brendan stopped vlogging

( her shoes )
+++++++++++++++++++
She walked out the room and Brendan stopped vlogging . She said good morning to the guys and lydia . They all replied with good morning. She saw logan running from the other side of the room in her direction. Thats when she realized her head was spinning , everyone was laughing and she was to . Logan put her down and she made herself breakfast . ( few minutes later )
" macey today we are going to get you a phone and a laptop then you are gonna be watched by brendan since i have some meetings to attend "
" cooooooool , but honestly i dont need a phone , nothing will happen to me , plus its expensive so yeah , but i could use some cloth "
" Nah , you are still getting one , yes good thinking , good thinking, cloth are good idea "
++++ at the mall ++++
" so logang we are at the mall with , brendan , ayal , and ME , iam here to do some shopping "
Maceys pov
" so logang we are at the mall with , brendan , ayal , and ME " that when my heart stopped. Anyways i was walking separately . When he shut the camera i walked with the team .
+++++++++++++++++++
We got to the apple store and Logan got me the same MacBook he has , then he asked:
" what phone would like to own "
" iPhone 5c ? I don't know "
" what the hell , what about an iPhone 7 Iam sure you would like that one " he said laughing . I didn't want to argue so i agreed .
+++++ MEANWHILE +++++
" so macey what do you wanna do today , ohhhh lets take some photos of you , in some merch " Brendan said
" thats seems cool , lets do it , but we would watch a movie and eat icecream "
" sure " he said in an exited voice .
++++++++++ 2 min later +++++++++
" here you go , your new laptop and phone "
Logan said .
" thanks so much " i said , as I approached him and hugged him , he did hug back but more tightly.
" no problem " he said .
+++++++++ skip cloth shopping ++++++++++++

( those are the outfits she got ) +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++At home Logan taught me how to use my laptop  , and my phone

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
At home Logan taught me how to use my laptop  , and my phone . He also added  all the members  of team ten . After Logan left , i took some merch and Brendan and i began the photoshoot i wast a model or anything, so i knew i looked bad , but went with the flow . After that we watched harry potter , we ate icecream and ate popcorn . Afterwards , we played monopoly and we decided to bake cupcakes.
" hey Brendan , I really had fun tonight , but these cupcakes are way to sweet "
" i had fun tonight too , that should be my fault , i added way to much sugar while you were not looking , oops i guess "
We both laughed and decided to order pizza .
++++++++++++ 3 hours later ++++++++++++++
It started getting late and Logan still didn't get home so i got worried, Brendan was able to see my face expression , so he cheered me up by asking if i wanna watch some YouTube. I was  Scrolling down , then i saw something that broke my heart . I wanted to tap it but Brendan disagreed . But i still clicked on it .
+++++++++++++++++
JAKE PAUL
* Logang sucks ( DISS TRACK ) official music video * posted an hour ago
+++++++++++++++++
We both where in a shock  , because i knew how much the logang meant to Logan , how much he cared about them . I said to Brendan goodnight, with no emotions and feelings . I got dressed in my pajamas and brushed my teeth .

( the pajamas ) +++++++++++++++++++I was sitting in bed just thinking about this  , why Jake did this , the reason behind it

( the pajamas )
+++++++++++++++++++
I was sitting in bed just thinking about this  , why Jake did this , the reason behind it . I put my phone on charge , and took the laptop and went on Pinterest to look at some guitars .
++++++++++++++++  5 am ++++++++++++++++
I heard the door shut , i knew it was Logan , so i got up .
" hi " i said in a very cranky voice
" hey sweetheart, Iam sorry i woke you up this late " he said in a tired and disappointed voice . He sat on the couch and i joined him .
" so i watched the diss track that Jake did , and you came pretty late , let me guess you were writing one too , all i want you to know is to make the right choice , you are the bigger one , and you should know  better "
" you are right but he insulted me and the logang , so i have to act fastly "
" it is your decision , but pick the right one , you don't want to go making the wrong one and loosing him like i lost mine "
" wait what , you had a brother " he said confused .
" i promise i will tell you about that tomorrow " and she headed to sleep .
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi beautiful people
First of all , i was not pointing fingers at Jake . But i wanted to add some drama in this . Don't get me wrong or anything . But till next time.                Good bye beautiful people
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++