13

Hello people
Hope you are doing fine today

Macey pov
I woke up next morning and everything was so calm , lydia was not here yet , nor brendan , i sat on the couch and looked at the ceiling for couple of minutes . Then i went and i got my phone and opened the curtains hoping that sunlight will enter my room , but i was disappointed to see that it was dark outside , i looked at my phone and it showed 5:00 am it was really cool , because i would be able to see the sunrise at 5:30 . I got in the shower and then at 5:20 i started getting ready .

I took my glasses and put them on , then I grabbed my keys , money , guitar and phone

I took my glasses and put them on , then I grabbed my keys , money , guitar and phone . i slowly got out of the house . While i was in the building everything seemed quite . I got to the last floor and opened the door that led to the rooftop . And i was amazed , everything was beautiful. I opened the other rooftop door and i sat of the helipad and the sun was slowly rising , i got out my guitar and played youth .

" What if
What if we run away
What if
What if we left today
What if
We said goodbye to safe and sound
What if
What if we're hard to find
What if
What if we lost our minds
What if
We let them fall behind, and they're never found

And when the lights start flashing like a photo booth
And the stars exploding
We'll be fireproof

My youth
My youth is yours
Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls
My youth
My youth is yours
Run away now and forevermore
My youth
My youth is yours
The truth so loud you can't ignore
My youth, my youth, my youth
My youth is yours

What if
What if we start to drive
What if
What if we close our eyes
What if
We're speeding through red lights into paradise
'Cause we've no time for getting old
Mortal bodies, timeless souls
Cross your fingers, here we go
Oh, oh, oh

And when the lights start flashing like a photo booth
And the stars exploding
We'll be fireproof

My youth
My youth is yours
Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls
My youth
My youth is yours
Run away now and forevermore
My youth
My youth is yours
The truth so loud you can't ignore
My youth, my youth, my youth
My youth is yours
My youth is yours

My youth
My youth is yours
Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls
My youth
My youth is yours
Run away now and forevermore
My youth
My youth is yours
The truth so loud you can't ignore
My youth, my youth, my youth
My youth is yours
Oh, oh, oh
My youth is yours
Oh, oh, oh
My youth is yours " 

I finished playing the songs and the sun has already fully risen. But it was still 6:00 and logan would always wake up at 9:00 , so i had time for a walk .
I was really hungry so , so i wanted to get .subway , i got down to the lobby, and i put my guitar with the girl working there . I thanked her alot , and went to subway . At subway i got myself a turkey sandwich . Then at Starbucks i got a raspberry ice tea.

7:30

I was sitting on the bench , at the park when a girl came to me and asked for a photo .

Girl : hello can i please get a photo ?

Me : why tho ?

Girl : because you are the girl that was with jonah , and logan .

Me : oh no sorry you are mistaken.

Girl : no , iam not look this is the same color as your hair . Are you jonahs girlfriend. ?

Me : sorry but there so many girls that look like me , again no i dont know who he is or what he does , iam really sorry.

Girl : oh okay , anyways sorry for disturbing you .

I felt sorry for the girl , but i did not want to make myself public. I sat there looking at the dogs playing and running. Kids shouting and laughing, adults talking and smiling.

8:00

It was just me and my thoughts, I started asking myself if logan actually cares about me , why did he choose me , not another girl ,  so many whys came into my mind. So to clear all my thoughts I decided to walk all the way to the los angeles boulevard. It was a very long walk but a nice one to . The sky was filled with clouds ,  and so many tourists where there , everything here was perfect . My phone started ringing and it was logan .

Logan : good morning macey .

Me : morning.

Logan : where are you , i woke up and i did not find you .

Me : well that is because, i woke up early and I decided to go for a walk , iam at los angeles boulevard .

Logan : that far , I believe that was quite a walk .

Me : I believe it was , wanna come pick me up , or i can come home .

Logan: stay were you are , Evan and i are coming to pick you up .

Me : oh lord , iam waiting.

20 minutes later

9:00

Logan : MACEY GET IN

Me : hello everybody. ( they all responded back )

Logan : so macey i want you to sit behind my seat because today we have a section of driving with evan .

Me : so its gonna be on YouTube ?

Logan : yup

Me : * just what i wanted * I whispered under my breath , honestly cant i go home walking.

Logan : we are going to the mall ,and that is a very long walk from here but make sure to tuck yourself, so you wont be seen .

Me : yeah ok .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

End of chapter 13
Cant believe this story has 1k reads oh ma gawd , i cant believe this people
But until next time
Bye beautiful people