Chpt 31 - The Final Chapter (Adam's POV)

<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡

AUHTOR'S NOTE

<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡

So this is the last chapter everybody! Ermuhgersh! And... for extreme fans... this chapter is gonna make you cry no joke! I almost cried just reading it to my friend!

Seriously, I don't know how I ever got the courage to write this, it is honestly the most upsetting chapter I've ever written - even more upsetting than Chapter 44 and 45 of L&L. Whelp, this is the last chapter, enjoy.

And now to make adults cry like little babies...

<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡

I sit down in my swivel chair and turn on the webcam. I take a deep breath, and hit record. Looking into the webcam, I start my vlog, "Hey guys, Sky here. Today I have some sad news which might upset a lot of you. I'm just going to start by saying thank you so much for being such great fans and giving me all the support. Before my life on YouTube I was such a mess, I'd been abused, I had no job, I had nothing. You guys changed that and I cannot thank you enough. And this is why it pains me to say that..." I try to hold back the tears, "I'm... I'm finished. I'm leaving YouTube."

I put my head in my hands and take a deep breath, "You haven't done anything wrong, you've been the best Sky Army Recruits a guy could ever wish for. It's just that... Minecraft is an old game now and I'm just not getting the activity on my videos like I used to. I've always had this at the back of my mind, nothing lasts forever, and I'm really sorry," a tear trickles down my face, "but this is the end." I wipe a tear from my cheek, "I've heard that some of the other guys are packing up too, that doesn't mean to say that all of them will though. I just..." my voice starts to break, "I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say other than thank you, you've given me so much and my only wish is that I could stay on YouTube forever but I just can't. I'm so sorry." I lower my head and bury it in my hands, "It's just... I've decided to settle down, live a regular life, I can't do YouTube anymore. I'm leaving forever, no questions asked."

I finally say the exact words that have always been on the back of my mind ever since day one. I always dreaded this day, but it was inevitable, one day I was going to have to end all this. That day is today. Just 10 days after my 30th birthday. I'd been at this YouTube stuff for 13 years, I think it was time to throw the towel down.

I stare back up at the webcam and realise that I'd hadn't said anything for about a minute now, just trying to stop myself from crying uncontrollably.

"So this is goodbye from SkyDoesMinecraft, I'm so sorry." My voice starts to break up again, "Please, my only wish is that you guys keep smiling, always stay happy no matter what, and have faith that everything will be okay. Because look at me," I rub my eyes, "you're looking upon a guy who had nothing, and then he got everything. He got millions of amazing fans, an amazing job, amazing friends, and an amazing wife, and it's all because of you." I wipe tears from my eyes again, "Thank you so much, I'm Sky, and this is the end..."

<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡

AUHTOR'S NOTE

<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡

I'm really sorry for the short chapter, but it's just so upsetting! The FEELZ. THE FEEEEELZ. 

And the sad thing is... this chapter holds a dark truth that is truly inevitable. I don't even want to say what it is...

On a lighter note...

There's going to be a sequel! Yes, I'm writing a third and final book of this trilogy!

It's probably gonna suck quite a bit, since most of the adventure is over, but I hope you find it entertaining all the same.

Bye, crumpet eaters! I hope you have enjoyed reading this book!

P.S. There's gonna be a funny bonus chapter, just cos I don't like to see my readers upset! Trust me, it's hilarious!

<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡<コ:彡