Chpt 4 - Hand Over Your Budder (Adam's POV)

I wake up in the same cage as last time, but this time the British girls weren’t with me.

“Ah, you’re awake!” I hear someone exclaim.

I turn to my right where the voice came from to see a guy standing in another cage next to mine, he had a green shirt with a grey jacket, black pants (or trousers… as Azalea would say. I couldn’t help thinking about her.) And red shoes similar to mine.

“I’ve been stuck here for ages, dude.” The guy says, “But I think you’ve been here longer, any idea why we’re here?”

I slowly walk over to him, trying to work out his age, “Oh thank God!” I say, “Someone who is actually American for once.”

The guy gasps, “I know that voice! You’re SkyDoesMinecraft, aren’t you? And err… I’m actually Canadian.”

“Sorry, man. And yeah, I’m Sky.”

“Cool! Why are you so pleased to be hearing my voice?” he asks.

I sigh, “Before you came here I was stuck in a cage full of British school girls…”

He chuckles, “You mean them?” he points to a cage behind him.

I look over to where he’s pointing and see Aly, May and Scarlet in another cage, luckily they were out of hearing distance, “Yeah… them.”

The guy chuckles again, “Unlucky, dude.”

“So what’s your name?” I ask, trying to work out how old he is.

“The name’s Conall. Glad to meet you, Sky.” He walks towards me sticks his hand through the bars, I shake it.

“Glad to meet you too, how long have you been here?” I question, taking my hand back.

“I’m not sure, hard to tell. A while anyways.” Now that he’s stepped into the light I can finally see his face. He had a hair style similar to Mitch’s (I find that weird considering they’re both Canadian) with pale skin and blue eyes. I’d say he’s about 17, his face kinda reminded me of Ty, and he’s almost 18.

“Huh.” I respond. I walk around, looking at the other cages surrounding me, they all seemed to be slowly filling up with more strangers, all waking up dazed and confused. The weird thing is that they all seem to recognise me – could every one of these people be Sky Army Recruits? If so, how many people exactly would end up here? And why? And where are their bodies in real life?

I wish Azalea was here, I bet she could explain something. Or even better than that, Seto. He worked for Herobrine; maybe he could shed some light on this.

“Hello, SkyDoesMinecraft!” a voice from outside the cage greets, sounding strangely similar to me.

I turn to voice, to see an angry squid standing (or swimming) outside my cage, “Ah! You! Let me out of here! Let everyone go right now!” I command.

The squid laughs, “You think it is that easy? I have orders from the squid king to not let anyone go under any circumstances. You and your Sky Army are stuck here until I have further orders.”

I run towards the squid and try to punch him through the bars, but instead it grabs my arm with its slimy tentacles and wraps them around tightly.

“Argh! Let me go!” I plead.

It grins and wraps another tentacle around my neck.

“Can’t… breathe!” I struggle to say.

The squid laughs and wraps its tentacles around me tighter. I start to see spots in my vision, my limbs grow weak.

“Get off him!” I hear a girl’s voice command. She holds a navy sword up to the squid, “He is for the squid king to deal with.”