Chpt 15 - Promises

"Oh... hello there." Azalea says quietly to Mitch. She was right on top of him.

"Hi." Mitch smiles.

There are a few quiet moments where they just stare into each other's eyes, until Azalea decides to move off Mitch.

"Oh..." Azalea clears her throat, staring at Adam and Alesa, "Getting a bit intimate there, are we?"

"What?" Mitch asks, standing up. He looks over to Adam and Alesa who were still asleep, holding each other in their arms. Alesa head was resting on Adam's chest, and Adam had his head rested on Alesa's. They looked so peaceful. Mitch smiles, trying to hold back the laughs.

"Do you think this was Jason's doing?" Azalea asks.

Mitch chuckles, "Probably."

"Wait..." Azalea looks around her in panic, "Where's the rest of the Team? I only see Jason and Jerome here."

"Oh no... where are they?" Mitch asks.

Suddenly the door starts to open slowly and quietly. Ian pokes his head round the door and looks around the room. He spots Azalea and Mitch and his devilish grin fades, "Dudes! You just had to spoil the surprise, didn't you?"

"What surprise?" Mitch asks.

Ian opens the door fully, revealing the Nerf gun in his hand.

Azalea sighs, "Ian, that's getting pretty old now. And don't you remember what happened last time?"

Ian frowns and lowers the gun, "Yeah... I guess you're right."

Azalea shakes her head, "Anyway... where is everyone else?"

"Err... they're doing their own things. I think everyone's gone to their rooms." Ian answers.

"Cool. Then that's what I'm gonna do." Azalea walks out the room.

Mitch is left standing in the room awkwardly alone with just Adam, Alesa, Jason and Jerome who were asleep, and Ian who was being creepy, "Dude," Ian says, "I think you should take this up to the next level. I'm bored."

"Take what up to the next level?" Mitch asks.

"You know..." Ian moves his head from side to side, "You and Aza."

Mitch smiles and shakes his head, "Nah, nah... I don't need advice from you."

"Well seeing as you kinda failed with fluffy, I think you could use some help." Ian says.

"Jerome!" Mitch facepalms, "I mean, Ian! I know what I'm doing. I'm cool with this, just let me handle everything."

"But do you really know what you're doing, Mitch?" Ian asks, "How much do you love her?"

"That's a bit early to say, isn't it?" Mitch replies, "I don't even know whether she likes me that much back, she said that she and Adam liked someone else now."

"So she friendzoned you, did she?" Ian questions.

"Not exactly..." Mitch answers, "She never said who the person was, and anyway, she kissed me right afterwards."

"Oh... so she's two timing?" Ian asks.

"No!" Mitch protests, "I don't know what she meant but... she's not two timing, okay?"

"How do you know?" Ian asks.

"Because..." Mitch looks around him, trying to find a way to finish his sentence, "Because..."

"Because what? Say it." Ian orders.

"I... err..."

"How do you know she's not cheating?" Ian asks, "Say it. I dare ya."