Chpt 19 - Who Are You?

“Hey!” Ian shouts, “What did I tell you? Didn’t you get my text?”

Mitch and Azalea come away from their kiss abruptly, “We did.” Mitch says.

“I can see that.” Ian replies, looking at Azalea’s phone on the table, “Someone could’ve come along and took this while you were smooching, you know. Come on!”

Azalea huffs and leaves the table with Mitch, “Since when was it your job to be my dad?” Azalea asks.

“Since we got teleported into Minecraft after the sun set every night? Come on, it’s getting late.” Ian orders.

“The exit’s that way, Ian.” Mitch says as they walk away from the exit.

“I know that, but you’re not the only ones smooching around here.” Ian replies. They get to Adam’s and Alesa’s table, they’re nose rubbing and snogging and God knows what.

“Come on already!” Ian yells.

Adam gets up, “Sorry!”  He takes Alesa’s hand and they all start walking out.

“Yeah you’ll be sorry.” Ian replies.

                                                                  ***

Mitch walks in through the door of the Team Crafted house and immediately collapses.

“Oh no!” Azalea kneels by Mitch’s side, and then stares up at the ceiling, “You couldn’t wait could you, Herobrine? You couldn’t wait!”

“Let’s just… let’s just leave him!” Adam shouts and starts running. Ian runs after him and over takes, making it to his room. But Adam only gets half way up the stairs before collapsing too.

“Ouch.” Azalea flinches, “That looked like that hurt.”

“We better move him.” Alesa says.

Azalea takes a deep breath and puts her hands together, clicking her fingers, “Alright.”

They start trying to pull Adam up stairs so he wouldn’t risk anymore injuries when he woke up, but Azalea could see on the look on Alesa’s face that she was struggling to keep awake. She’s breathing heavily, her movements turning sluggish. Alesa collapses by Adam’s side.

“No, please! I don’t want to do this alone!” Azalea begs. She starts to make her way down the stairs but she fails, “S**t.” she curses then falls on top of Adam, completely unconscious.

                                                                    ***

“Doods!” Mitch yells, “You’ve gotta help me find Aza!”

Adam sighs, “Again?”

“Yes! Again! I can’t find her!” Mitch shouts.

“Calm down, biggums,” Jerome says, “I’m sure she’s close. Maybe she’s talking with somebody.” He looks around, searching for anyone who might be missing, “Probably Jason.” Jerome finally says, seeing that he wasn’t here.

“Do you know where’d they be?” Mitch asks. Jerome shrugs.

Scarlet rushes down stairs, “I know! Just follow me.”

The Team follow Scarlet to Jason’s favourite spot by the water, but they are all disappointed.

“What?” Scarlet asks herself, “But I don’t… understand.”

Mitch walks forward and picks up some of the frost on the ground laid out in a heart shape, “What happened here?” Mitch asks angrily.

“He’s supposed to be here.” Scarlet says, walking around, “He’s always here.”