Epilogue-2

Mukti's pov ...

"You're such a tattle-tale! Bitch" I heard Nandini's voice as soon as I reached Principal's office.

Oh god !

I looked inside to see Aryamaan and Mona holding Nandini back and a girl standing infront of them with an angry look while principal stood with a frown on his face.

Uf! It's gonna be a long day.

"Nandini" I said and moved towards her. Aryamaan and Mona visibly relaxed as they saw me. Nandini can be handful EVERYTIME.

"Ms. Malhotra, we never expected this kind of behavior from you're friend" Principle said with a disappointed look.

"What happened sir" I said holding Nandini's hand, who tried to move out but my glare stopped her.

"First of all she copied in her exams and when Ms. Singh complained about this, she's cursing at her from then" Principal said with a sigh. Poor guy, he can't even shout at Nandu as he knows she is connected to Malhotra's.

I looked at that girl, Ms. Singh.. seriously ! She's in Engineering for Christ sake.

I remember few nerds complaining about the students copying in primary school. I guess all of us aren't grown up yet.

"Nandu, why did you do this ?" I said just to ease principal's worry, if I start shouting at that girl he might make this a big issue.

"Seriously mukti ! Ask this pimple-face, can't she just mind her own business. What are we, 12 ? To go and complain !" Nandu said spitting fire through her eyes at that girl.

"Sir ! I did a good thing by complaining and all I get to hear are these words from this girl" that girl exclaimed. Total teacher pet.

" No ! No ! You deserve a biggest bitch-who-can't-mind-her-own-fucking-business award " Nandu raised her voice. Damn ! I need to get her out of here soon.

"Ms - " principal tried to speak but I spoke in between.

"Sir please, she's not in her right mind, let me take her home. we can discuss about this tomorrow" I said with a pleasing look. Principal looked at raging Nandini and agreed. Aryamaan and Mona gave me a worried look, they were worried for Nandu.

I dragged Nandu out of there, who turned around once in a while to curse at that girl.

"Nandu stop it , get in the car" I snapped as we reached my car. She glared back and entered the car slamming the door. My poor baby.

Bhai ! Please come back soon.

Sighing I entered driver seat and started the car.

I looked at her from the end of my eye to see her playing with her bag zip with a sad frown on her face.

"Nandu, why did you do this ?" I asked really intrigued cause yesterday all day she was infront of her books.

"I didn't study so" she grunted. Now I get it, she had her book infornt of her but her mind was somewhere else.

"Nandu, bhai will be back soon" I said holding her hand giving a assuring squeeze.

"I don't care "

I sighed.

It all started 5 days back. Bhai went to London as dad called for some important meeting where dad's and bhai's signature were required. He was supposed to come back soon but the day before he could leave London, our New York industry's production plant caught fire and it became a very serious issue as lot of our workers were severely injured. Bhai had to go there immediately and since he reached New York he hasn't contacted anyone and its been 3 days. So, I think now you guys get the picture.