chapter 13

Nandini was tooo embarrassed seeing the person standing infront of her ..she was begging the mother earth to open  n gobble her up ...but but that was impossible ..she stood properly combing her hairs with her hands n closed her eyes not able to meet the eyes of other person standing near the door ..donno what all cute faces she was making....

Lets move our camera towards the other person near the door ..who was standing still with eyes widened ... it took few minutes to recollect things n burst out laughing load holding the stomach.......

M - hahahahahhaahahah !!!!(holding his stomach)...

Yes it was manik ...who came back home all tired due to work ..he entered the house but soon covered his ears due to load music ...which did nothing but increased his anger to the core ..as he was confused with his own feelings and then this loud music was like cherry on top of the cake ...he rushed towards the source but soon got to know it was from nandinis room n his anger reached another level ..

He moved the door inside n what he saw infront of him made him numb for few seconds ..his eyes were trying hard not to bulge out from his sockets seeing nandinis crazy dance ...he saw her stoping n making cute cute faces he guessed she mi8 be cursing someone either god or herself ...but he couldnt hold himself back n burst out laughing out load ....

Back to the time ...

Nandini opened her right eye a little bit n saw manik laughing like a maniac ...she shot her eyes open ..she could believe what she saw ...i mean THE MANIK MALHOTRA was laughing ...but soon her shocked face turned into a smiling one ...she was unknown of the reason for her smile ...he was not knowing the reason but still he was changing ..guess changing for good ....

Soon manik stopped laughing ..he had few tears in his eyes...nandini came back from her trance n went on to her bed n covered herself with the blanket to hide her embarrassment ...
Manik shook his head n went to his room ...

In maniks room ..

Maniks pov ...

God this girl !!...she really amazes me everytime ...hahaha ..her dance ...gosh !!..My stomach hurts man  ...her cute cute pouts were sooo adorable ..(wide smile appeared on his face ...he was removing his tie n stood infront of his mirror ...he saw his smile n soon hid it )....manik !!yeh kya ho raha hai tujhe ..y r u smiling like this .

No i need to stay away from her ..this girl can bring a flood of emotions in me ..no no this is not happening ...manik u cant let anyone affect u...not even her ..yeah !!..she is nothing but the same ..need to stay away from her

End of pov ...

Ordering his mind n heart to avoid her ...he went to washroom to freshen up ...came out n started working on his laptop but some times used to smile remembering her crazy dance n again used to shoo away those thoughts n concentrated on his work ...

In nandinis room ...

Nandinis room ..

Y ayyaippa y ...hamesha mai hii kyu ...patha nahi kya kya soch raha hoga ...nahi nahi obvious pagal hii samjha hoga mujhe aur kya ..nandu tu kitni duffer hai yar ...cant u just lock the door ..ufff !!ayyaippa puure ghar  main sirf wahi milla apko ...huh !!..mai na apse baath hii nahi karne walii hu....kaatttii !!...

End of pov...

Nandini after her self talk went out side for dinner ...n was looking here n there n was praying to god that she shouldnt meet manik any further...
Seeing the coast clear she went near the dinning table n saw mukti on phone chatting with someone ...
She went near her n snatched her phone ..

N - FYI !! If u have forgotten ghar par mai bhi hu ...(she screamed)..

Mu - diik raha hai baba ...tum mere samne hii tho kaddii ho (said in calm tone which increased nandinis anger)...

N - ohhh really !!...mujhe tho laga kii mai invisible ho gayii hu ...(said sarcastically)..

Mu - nandu kya hua yar ..accha phone de mera...

N - nop !!...sunna tumne nahi dungi ...

Mu - ufff !!..accha baba im sorry wo abhi kha house opening ceremony hai day after tomorrow isliye preparation ki baath kar rahi thi ..

N - par abhi tho out of station gaya hai naa ...(said sitting beside her on the chair n kept muktis phone on the table)..

Mu - haa kal ajayega ...

N - ohh...tho tayarii kaisi chal rahi hai ..

Mu - sab hogaya hai ...sirf pooja ka saman lana hai ...kal jab abhi ayega na tho tab hum dono jaa kar lee ayenge ..

N - ohh ..but still that doesnot mean u forget me ..(making a sad pout)..

Mu - awww ..solly naa (holding her ears to which nandini smiled n mukti continued )..accha tu batha college kab se shuru ..

N - day after tomorrow only !!(said excitingly)...

Mu - excited haa ??..

N - ofcourse yar kitni bore ho rahi hu... ghar mai hii sara din rehke ...aaj tho hadd hii hogayii..

Mu - chill babe kal sab arahe hai ..arav bhi ayege tho u will have fun..

N- saach (excitingly)...

Mu - haa baba ...boys tho sare busy honge ceremony ke preparation mai soo navya n aliya ayyenge ...

N - umm...manik bhi help karega ..i mean ...(hesitantly)..

Mu became sad - u know nandu ..bhai loves doing preparation for functions ...sare boys kitne maze karke karthethe kaam ...those days were gem for me ...aur jab se wo incident hua hai ..tab se wo humnse baath kare na wohi badi baath hai...

N- tum usse baath kyu nahi karthi..

Mu sadly smiled - guilt !!..

N - huh !!..

Mu - i was the one who forced bhai to give her a chance ...i literally blackmailed him ...n even dad aur mom bhi bahut insist kiya tha bhai ko ..soo wo log bhi bahut guilty hai ..

N - hmm ...isliye they rarely speak to him ..

Mu - unne lagtha hai ki ...unone apne hathonse apne bete kha life spoil kiya hai ...they r in soo much guilt n pain nandu (her eyes were filled with tears)..

N - hey !!shh!!...im sorry i ..i shouldnt have raised this topic ..

Mu - itz oki yar..atleast now i have u to share all these ..(said while wiping her tears)

N - anytime (smilingly said while pressing muktis hand which was on the table assuring her that she will be there)

N - umm..chalo lets eat ..im damn hungry !!..

Mu smiles - hmm...

Both ate their dinner n went to their room to sleep...

In nandinis room ...

Nandini was more curious to see sohas photo now ...she was thinking hard for a plan to sneak inside maniks bedroom ...but the question was HOW!!...

Thinking of how to enter maniks room she slept off !!!..
Here manik too slept off after working in his laptop .....