chapter 23

Nandini went to her room n freshened up ...manik was in his room getting ready ...

Nandini all the way was thinking how to teach manik a lesson for scaring the shit out of her last ni8 ...n guess what a plan came to her mind but she wasnt sure that it mi8 work soo she had a back-up plan too ...

She got ready n came down ...mukti was in her room doing some work....
Nandini came down with her bag n kept it on sofa....later she started executing her plan before manik or mukti show up ..

After 15 minutes mukti came down n was about to sit on the chair of dining table ...nandini came inside running from the entrance of the house ...

Mu - "nandu tu bahar se kyu aa rahii hai"....said...n was about to sit down but was stopped by nandini .

N - " muktiiiiiiii stop "....screamed n held muktis hand ..not letting her sit on the chair ...

Mu - " woahh ....kya hua hai tujhe kal raat se ajeeb behave kar rahi hai "......said looking at nandini ..

Nandini muttered " kal raat ki tho badla le rahi hu "....

Mu - " huh !!...tune kuch bola"..said in confusion...

N - " no ...kuch nahi ...tu yaha betna"....said n made mukti sit in the opposite chair to the first one on which she was about to sit ...

Mu - "nandu u act weird some times"....said making faces ...

N - " shut up ...aur kha "...said to mukti n sat beside her but her eyes were on maniks room ...

Nandini knew after last ni8 manik would show up for the breakfast ...not that he would eat like them but atleast he would try......

After few minutes manik came down with his laptop bag n nandinis eyes twinkled ....manik saw her ...he was expecting an outburst from her but her expression confused him ...
He went near the sofa ...nandini thought he wont come there ..even after last ni8 n got sad ....manik turned n saw her face ..donno what pushed him towards her ..he kept his laptop bag on the sofa n came near dining table

Mukti who was having her food looked at manik who was coming towards the dining table n food got struck in her throat ...she started coughing ....manik came quickly n stood infront of her opposite to her near the chair where mukti was about to sit first n gave her water ...mukti was again shocked ..
Nandini giggled seeing muktis expression n poked her to drink water ....mukti drank it with the shock expression

But nandinis eyes had anticipation ...she was waiting like hungry hulk looking at manik ...she was just waiting for manik to sit on that chair ...n soon her wish got fulfilled ....

Manik sat on that chair n ......
.........
........
.......

PACHAT !!!..
.......
.....
......
.....

Only sentence came out from maniks mouth was

M - " WHAT THE "...saying this he bent down n saw oil all over his chair .....

Listening to his mukti looked at him ...
He was angry+embarrassed+confused+ furry

He fisted his hands which was on the table... mukti was confused by his actions but stayed quite as she didnt wanted to wake up a monster by questioning him ...

Here our nandini turned to other side n kept her hands on her mouth controlling her laugh ...she had tears in her eyes controlling her laugh ...

Manik with all his expression looked at mukti but she was quietly food n eyes moved towards nandini ...seeing her action he was confirmed it was her plan ...infact a revenge ....

Nandini after controlling a lot turned towards manik who was giving her deadly glares ...she just winked at him which increased his anger but poor boy ..he wasnt in the state to express it ...if he does then mukti n workers in the house would get to know his condition n that would be the most embarrassing situation ever ....

Nandini made a innocent face n started eating food ...mukti saw manik who was just sitting fisting his fingers n eyes closed ...mukti got confused n started eating again ....

After having her food mukti got up n moved towards her room to get her bag ....n nandini burst out laughing like hell ..
Manik gritted his teeth ....

N - "manik ...breakfast karona "...said amidst of her laugh ...

M - " nandini ....u will pay for this"...said gritting his teeth ...

N - " tch tch tch baby ko gussa aa raha hai ...remember how u scared me last ni8 ..now its pay back Mr. Malhotra .."...said with a smirk ...

Manik glared her like he would eat her alive ...nandini continued her laugh ....

N - " manik kya aaj yahi baitneka irada hai kya ...i mean i know tum bahut kamm time dining chair mai bete ho ..but that doesnt mean u will compensate at once only naa ...office nahi jana "....said as mukti was coming near ....

M - " will u mind ur own business".....said gritting his teeth ...

Nandini chuckled - "yea sure why not "....said winking at him ..which increased maniks anger ...

Mu - "nandu chale "....said looking at manan confusingly ...

N - "haa haa chal mukti ...im not fond of dining chairs like others"...said eying manik ...

Nandini knew manik would come for breakfast but she wasnt sure on which chair he would sit soo she poured oil on the chair where manik sat for the first time when raj n nyo was there ...she wasnt sure that she will be successful or not soo she had a back-up plan ...but now as her plan got successful ......manik has to face another wrath ...😉😉😉😉

Mukti n nandini went outside ...
Nandini told mukti that she left something in her room soo she will bring that n go to college .....mukti waved her bye n went to college....

Here as soon as nandini n mukti went out ..seeing no people manik went to his room quickly ..infact ran to his room as quick as possible 😂😂😂

Nandini came in n saw manik wasnt there soo she guessed manik mi8 have gone to his room to change soo she was waiting outside the mansion hiding near the pillar ...

Here manik cursed nandini dont know with what all harmless abuses ...he was hell hell angry on her ...he would have chopped her head if she was present infront of him ...he soon changed himself n came out ...he sat on shoe rack n wore his shoes ...

Nandini was looking at him keenly ...

Manik wore his shoes n came out ...he saw nandini n again his anger came back ...
Nandini was afraid as her plan was not working still now n manik saw her that means its her last day

She started praying her ayyaippa to keep all her loved ones happy as she wont be alive for long n was requesting him to make comfortable arrangement for her in the heaven ..as she will be there in few minutes....

Manik walked furiously towards her ..nandini closed her eyes ...manik was about to shout at her in anger but but ...the sound which came out from his mouth was ...

M - "ouch ..ouch .....ahhhh ".....manik started screaming holding his leg ...

Nandini opened her one eyes n saw manik ....seeing manik struggling holding his one leg n other leg balancing his body ..nandini started laughing holding her stomach with one hand n pillar in another ...

Flashback....

Nandini took the oil bottle with her n poured it on the chair on which manik sat ....n moved towards the garden ...

When ever nandini would be alone she would walk in the garden mostly at ni8 ...one day she saw a group of big red ants who were collecting food n preserving it ..she admired their hardwork n brought a hand full of sugar from the kitchen n poured it near them helping them in their food ...she would do this often....when ever she came near that part of the garden ...

Soo today she went there n collected the ants on a sheet ...went near manik shoes n left them inside his shoes ...then she came running in when she saw mukti was about to sit on the chair with oil on it ...

End of flashback ....