chapter 46(A)

"Guys im sleepy i'll head back to room, you guys carry on" nandini said standing up. Everyone nodded and waved a good night.

She started walking towards the stair but when she climbed first step cabir called her from behind.

"Nandini!! all the best" cabir said with a smirk and walked off near the gang. Nandini starred at his back all confused.

'Why did he just say that' she thought ceasing her eyebrows but let that matter go muttering 'whatever' as she had a big mission infront of her. Calming the monster down before he causes any damage.

She walked upstairs and stood infront of maniks room. Praying to her ayyaiippa(god) to let her come back from his room in one piece and she went in. 

As she opened the door she saw manik standing looking straight outside the balcony with his hand fisted. She gulped.
With slow pace she went in and stood behind him thinking how to calm him.

Manik got alert when he heard a click that's when nandini opened the door. His body stiffen. He was controlling his anger soo badly. He just couldnt take the picture out of his mind which was of nandini and aryamaan sitting in a cafe and enjoying their time. Jealousy and possessiveness ran through his blood. He so badly wanted to punch someone to take his anger out. He closed his eyes to control himself. His anger issues were invading.

"Manik" came nandinis meek voice. But manik didn't turn around. He just stayed stiff.

"Ma..." manik spoke in between.

"How was your coffee date haa" came maniks hoarse voice. He said gritting his teeth.

"Wh..what" Nandini got confused by his sentence. Then she realised what manik said.

"Manik !! I wasn't alone with him even mukti was there and moreover I didn't even know that he would be there" Nandini said justifying herself with her hand on his arm standing beside him by facing him.

"I BLOODY DONT CARE. I don't want other men around the person, who is MINE" manik said as anger which he was controlling broke out. He said by holding her both arms turning towards her.

Nandini shivered at his words. Possessiveness was filled in his voice and his eyes. She was lost for a second. She didnt know what to say. She was aware of his possessiveness but she didn't know that it was upto this extent.
"Manik we are just friends" Nandini tried to calm him down but it was getting worse.

Manik closed his eyes to calm his seething anger. His hands was trembling. Nandini looked at his hands and noticing them trembling she got worried and soon nandini remembered about his anger issues. She didn't want him to go to street fight again just like last time.

"Fine I won't let any one near me Oki " Nandini didn't have any choice she couldn't let his condition get worse. She came forward and hugged him to calm him. She caressed his hairs to make him feel better.

Manik relaxed at her words. He himself was shocked at his height of possession he holds for her. He can't loose her, he can't let her go. He needs her more then he needs anything. His hands lingered around her waist and pulled her dead close and dipped his head in the crook of her neck. He inhaled her fragrance to calm his senses. Her strawberry shampoo did it's job.

Nandini felt his breath on her neck which made her shudder at the sudden contact. Her breath got raged as manik snuggled more into her neck. As his lips made contact with her skin a shiver sent down her spine making her close her eyes with her one hand around his neck and another one playing with his hairs.

Manik continued his assault until he couldn't control and his teeth made contact with her skin. Her skin felt soo smooth under his teeth that it made him hard. He grabbed her skin under his teeth giving her a love bite with his eyes closed.