chapter 1

South india ...

Morning 8 o'clock ...

There was a total hustle bustle in the house well why wont it be after all it was marriage house all the people were running and doing all the preparations but time was still for only one girl that is Nandini murthy who was sleeping like a princess even in such chaos...

In Nandinis room

Three girls entered the room talking, laughing and making fun of some aunties with wierd dressing sense who are attending the marriage [ in south india mainly in karnataka marriage will be in the afternoon like at 11-- 12 not exactly but nearly]

Looking at nandini who was fast asleep ..all three got tensed and started their journey of waking her up ...phew !!!such a tough job !!...
Those three girls were nandinis cousins and marriage was of nandinis elder cousin sister(naina) ...
Those three girls were meera, tanu, niha.

Meera -- uffo !!!nandu akka get up ...

Tanu -- nandu akka get up ..naina akka is waiting for u !!!

Niha -- utto na dekho sab log aarahe hai ...aur tum abhi tak soo rahe hoo (pulling the blanket)....

Nandini -- dekho just let me sleep ..meri nend karab karnekii sochna bhi math ...yahase jao (pulling the blanket)...

Niha -- akka !!!!(screamed)....

Nandini-- uffo !!! Tum logonki problem kya hai sone dho mujhe !!!....(screamed back)...

Meera -- tum aiise nahi manogi ...girls ATTACK !!!

All there girls started tickling nandini ...

Nandini - ha ..ha ...kya...kya kar rahe ho...oki ...oki..ha.. ha.. ill get up !!!

All three left her and stood straight.

Niha -- aab ayya oot pahad ke niche ...

Nandini - tum thino ko tho mai !!

(Started running behind them)

Just then nandinis mom entered and was horrified looking nandini chasing those three girls ..

Latha -- hey ram !!!yeh kya ho raha hai (in high tone)

Listening to her all four stopped running

Nandini- wo ..wo .amma...dekho na yeh theen thithliya mujhe sone nahi deh rahe ...

Listening to this latha's anger rose to peak ...

Latha -- nandu (twisting nandinis ears ) time dekha hai tune ....shaadi ke rasme shuru hone wale hai aur wah naina teri intzaar kar rahii hai par tu yaha sona chathii hai ...

Nandini - ahhh !!!..amma chodo na dard ho raha hai ...oki i'll freshen up fast and go there ....

Latha left her ear and all the three girls showed their tongue to nandu, to which nandu glared at them ..

Latha - tum theeno chalo ...bahut kam hai ..

All four went out and nandu went into the washroom to get ready ...

In mumbai ...

Malhotra mansion ...

Raj , nyonika and mukti malhotra were not in the house as they went out of town to attend a marriage ...

In Maniks room ...

A boy was sitting on his bed staring at the front wall ...thinking of how his life changed how his girlfriend broke his trust even though he was succeeded in moving on from her but her betrayal shook him to the core ...recovering was beyond infinity...he needed someone to bring him out from the darkness, he needed some one to shine for him, some one to care for him and some one on whom he can relay upon but was very scared of letting anyone enter his life because of one word " betrayal" which is enough to make him believe that he can lead his life alone . He has created a wall around himself into which he doesnt want anyone to enter . He doesnt want anyone to betray him just the way his ex did ...he was afraid of smiling because he thought that if he smiles something bad is going to happen next !!!....so much of negative thoughts within him, so much of sadness within him ...even if his friends wanted to heal him ...he never allowed them cause he didnt want them to suffer because of him !!!...he just hates the word " LOVE" . He doesnt want anyone to affect him or interfere in his life. He was the king of Isolation. Never showed his care for his family after that betrayal as he was scared that he would hurt them. His friends are his world.

Right now he is sitting in his room aimlessly staring at the wall thinking of all the negative thought coming across his mind. But soon it was disturbed by a phone call ..

On phone

Manik- hello !!

Cabir- manik ...

Manik - haa cabir bol ( in cold voice)

Cabir- manik plzz dont tell me ..tu aaj bhi nahi soya hai ....manik itz been 6 months bhul jaa sab kuch yar ..she doesnt deserve your sufferings ...

M - cabir kis cheez ke liya call kiya hai wo batha ...(in cold voice)

Cabir - (sighed)...bhai aaj ek important meeting hai at 11 ...jaldhi aaja kuch points discuss karni hai ...

M- yeah i'll be there bye !!...

He cut the call not even listening to cabirs reply ....
Talking with cabir again took him to those days when he was happy ... smiled to his content n compared those days with these 6 months he let out a sarcastic smile, later he got up to get ready !!!