chapter 28

Manik pulled nandini back from her waist, her back was against his bare chest. Nandini gasped as shiver sent down her spine n turned to her right to find maniks face a few milli metres away from hers. Their breath mingled. Manik swiftly closed the door so that Cabir wont be able to notice them, all the while maniks eyes were on nandinis. Both were starring at each other intensely no words were required for their feelings right now. Manik slowly moved his hands from her waist to her stomach n gave a light squeeze making Nandini eyes widen with butterflies dancing in her stomach. Her breathing rhythm got uneven . Manik slowly lowered her head with eyes still locked with hers n kissed her shoulder making Nandini close her eyes in bliss. Both were soo much into each other that they didn't know what was going on in the surrounding.

Outside Cabir checked the cover n was about to descend the stairs but stopped on his track n came near maniks room n knocked.

This knock brought manan out from their dreamland. Both moved away n started looking every where except at each other's face.

C - " manik ..U there ??"...asked knocking the door...

M - " ha ..haa Cabir I ...I'm inside ..kyu kuch kaam tha"....asked stammering

C - " Bhai time ho raha hai jaldhi aaja"....

Nandini looked at manik in shock ...

M - "umm ...Cabir tu jaa mai thodi dhair mai aatha hu"...

C - " accha jaldhi aaja ...bye "...

Nandini sighed in relief

M - " haa ..ha bye "...

Inside the room both stood looking elsewhere with awkward silence. After few minutes making sure Cabir went out of the house Nandini opened the door...

N - " umm ...mai chalthi hu "...saying this she ran out....

Maniks pov

What the hell were u thinking manik. Seriously this girl is a danger ...pata nahi she just brings out the best n worst in me at the same time. But those moments when she was in my arms were just perfect. She was just like fragile doll cocconed by my body. Arghhhhh !!! ...nandini.
Need to get this girl out of my mind before I loose it.

End of pov

Though Nandini told manik that both can go together but after this encounter she was shook to the core. She didn't have guts to see him atleast not right now. So she came n asked ramu kaka to take to cabirs house.

In the car

Nandinis pov

Kya tha wo ...ayyaippa I never felt like that before aiisa laga jaise mujhe 100 volts ka jatka laga ho. Why does his simple touch affect me soo much. (Imagining that scene Nandini shivered). Uff !!....calm down Nandu u can't let anyone affect u ..no u need to be strong. Yeh sab sochna bandh Kar aur party par focus kar.

End of pov

At cabirs house ...

All the people invited were gathered there. And all the students from aravs class were also invited with their parents.
Navya was looking at last minute arrangements. Cabir n all the boys were interacting with parents of children. Aliya n mukti were getting ready in the room.