chapter 42

Guys I want clear some things out.

First manik is no where related to nandinis past.

And maniks past is SIMILAR to nandinis past not related.

He remembers his past when he heard hers.

There was a confusion soo I cleared it out. If still you have doubt feel free to ask.

Both stayed in silence looking at the waves hitting the shore and moving back. But their silence was broken by the phone call. Nandini picked up her phone, it was from mukti.

" haa mukti "

"What !! Its already 9:30 ohh shit"

"No ..woo..actually ..haa im in malhotra office manik got an important call and as i never been to office i asked him to take me "

"Yea few more minutes we will be back"

"No im not hungry you finish your dinner mukti dont wait for me"

"No yar i just lost my appetite"

"Oki bye"

Manik raised his eyebrows nandini just twitched her lips downwards and shrugged. Manik smiled slightly. Nandini was expecting something,something that could make her feel better that too from manik. But maniks silence made her believe that 'yea!! Its my fault'. Sighing she turned towards the beach.

A lot of things were going on in maniks head, he felt like consoling nandini telling her that its not her fault it was destiny. But his tongue was tied soo he kept quite untill his mind is cleared.

"Lets go, it's getting late " he spoke looking at her.

"Yea I guess we should leave" Nandini spoke half heartedly.

Both got up Nandini looked around to replay the time she spend with manik from evening. Taking a deep breath she started walking beside him. He held her hand while walking.

Whole drive was silent. Their mind was occupied with their own different thoughts.

At Malhotra mansion.

Both entered the house manik wanted to say something but Nandini went towards the stairs and climbed without letting manik speak. Manik cringed his eyebrows but let her go as he thought she needs some lone time. He went to his room to change.

Manik sat on his bed remembering what all Nandini said and what all he said to her. He nearly confessed to her. But he smiled remembering how she kissed his forehead. He felt bliss. But one thing was eating him badly which he ignored reluctantly. He didn't want to think about that otherwise now consequences wouldn't be good as Nandini needs him now. And another one was dilip patil. He finds that familiar as if he had heard that name somewhere. He thought of calling Cabir and ask about that but he got mail from his clients about upcoming project so he got busy attending it.

At around 12:30 am.

Manik finished his work and stretched his arms keeping his laptop aside. Suddenly nandinis name clicked he stood up to go to her room. But then he remembered he had to call cabir to ask about dilip patil.
He took his phone and dialed cabirs number.

"Better be emergency" came an answer from other side in sleepy voice. Manik chuckled

"Dude wake up" manik told.

"Wtf manik, who calls at this time man, I was in such a beautiful dream and you had to spoil it huh" Cabir spoke in grumpy voice.

"You and your stupid dreams! Chuck that ..listen I wanted to ask you something important " manik said rolling his eyes.