Chapter 12 - part 2

SOPHIE’S POV

The girls and I were all heading into Melbourne Central to get our dresses for the dance. Of course there was a lot of completion seeing as everyone was going all out for One Direction. I had seen some pictures on Facebook of all the slutty girl at school posing in their bathrooms, with their orange faces and dresses that left very little to the imagination. Aside from that there were some gorgeous dresses I had seen people in and we needed to look amazing.

We hopped of the train and got straight into shopping.

In the first shop we went into I could see Sara staring at something. She went over and picked up a white lace dress and looked at it in awe.

“Amy! Try this on” she said as she shoved it into Amy’s hands

“Umm Sara this is definitely your dress! It would look amazing on you!”

“No! You”

“No, you!”

“No, you!”

“No, you!”

“GUYS SHUT UP!” Brooke yelled

They both looked at each other sheepishly before bursting into a fit of giggles

Brooke sighed at them before saying “obviously you will just both have to try it on and we will judge who looks better in it!”

They both looked at each other before rushing off to get their sizes and snaffle a changing room.

Me, Laura and Brooke all sat in the seats outside the dressing rooms flipping through magazines and having general banter about the articles when Amy burst out of the changing room

“BITCHES WATCH OUT!!! HOT STUFF COMING THROUGH!!”

She yelled before strutting her over exaggerated model walk down the aisle.

She reached us and struck a pose before Sara burst out of her dressing room and began her model walk down the ‘catwalk’ before doing a rather violent pose at the end which resulted in her falling over and taking Amy down with her.

Me, Brooke and Laura were in hysterics watching them trying to get back up in their heels while they were laughing too.  

When they got to their feet it was easy to see the dress look absolutely stunning on Sara like we knew it would.

“Sara deffinetly, sorry Ames”

“Nahh don’t worry about it bro, I only agreed so Sara would put on the dress” she smiled

“Evil bitches” Sara huffed before she and Amy went back to the change rooms to get back into their normal clothes.

Sara bought the dress while the rest of us continued looking around. The dress had lace bodice and plain flowing skirt. She added a pop of colour with her accessories with a turquoise belt wrapped around the waist-line of the dress and turquoise and gold bangles hanging off her arms. She carried a plain white clutch and had the same colour earrings and rings as the bangles. Of course there were the turquoise high heels as well. It was perfectly co-ordinated and looked amazing. (here)

The next shop we tried Amy picked out her outfit, always the indie she went with a white sleeveless blouse and a beige flowing mullet skirt (short at the front, long at the back) and paired it with some cute brown ankle boots. She had long dangly earings and a detailed clutch that matched the rings. She spent agggggeeessss picking out the jewlery and had us running around the shop trying to find the EXACT right colour and size for everything. Of course it was worth it as she look incredible.(here)

We found Brookes outfit after another three shops. We occasionally suggestied ugly and slutty dresses to each other claiming “it’s SO you!” when Brooke pulled out a slick black off the shoulder dress with gold detailing on the shoulder. It was sexy and classy and VERY Brooke.

We all wolf whistled as she spun in front of the Mirror grabbing some black pumps to give her some extra height to her already tall frame. Some gold and black bangles and earrings finished off her jewellery and she grabbed a matching clutch before running off to buy them. (here)

The line was huge in the shop so we entertained ourselves by playing a little game of hide and seek

“1…..2…..3……4……5……6……7…….8……9……..10” Amy counted as we all scurried off to hide amongst the racks of clothes.

“READY OR NOT HERE I COME” Amy shouted a bit too loudly, earning some odd glances from some nearby people, before sprinting off to find us.

From my spot under a sale table I could see Amy’s feet as she ran around the shop, First finding Sara in a dressing room, and Laura inside a circular clothing rack.

I could see Amy getting closer and closer as she continued through the store, meanwhile Brooke was paying and Sara was trying to help Laura get out of the rack but failing miserably.

As I giggled to myself Amy’s feet appeared right in front of me so I reached out to grab them and tugged on them like I was the bogey man.

Amy screamed, I burst into a fit of giggles and Laura and Sara were so shocked by the scream Laura fell over taking the whole rack down with her.

We all ran over to help her up, and when she stood up she triumphantly held up a gorgeous white strapless dress.

“Yes!” she yelled, receiving some dirty looks from the sales assistants.

She went to try it on telling us to find some gold accessories to match it and our final product was amazing.

The dress was tight around the top and flowed out from just above her waist. The white made her pale skin look tanner than usual and we found her a gold detailed cuff bracelet, some rings and a pair of dangly earrings to match. We finished it off with a simple clutch and some nude heels. (here)

 After lunch and a bit of makeup shopping we only had my outfit to find, and being the one who met One Direction, it needed to look perfect.

We made our way to my favourite shop and I grabbed as many potential dresses as I could get my hands on.

I tried on dress after dress after dress with no success. They all look fine but none of them had the wow factor that I really wanted, this was a really important night after all. After the last dress was no good I came out of the change room only to be bowled over by Laura and Amy grinning from ear to ear squealing.

“WE FOUND IT WE FOUND IT WE FOUND IT” they chanted dancing around and sandwiching me into what they called a ‘shimmy attack’.

Such normal girls they are

When the calmed down they finally held up my dream dress.

It.

Was.

Just.

Amazing.

I stared in awe at it for moment before grabbing it and a pair of white strappy heels and running into a dressing room.

I slipped it on and did up the zip before starring at myself for a moment. The dress was white lace with see-through fabric covering my shoulders and nick area, a high and slimming waist line and a layered skirt. The girls were yelling at me to come out and show them but I couldn’t help but admire myself for a moment.

I wasn’t really one to toot my own horn but well…. Toot toot cause I looked good!

I emerged from the small cubicle only to be greeted with some squeals, wolf whistles and gasp. I did a little spin before we all went hunting for the right accessories.

I kept to my signature feminine style and found some gold and pearl bracelets and earrings and a pearl studded clutch. (here)

I fell asleep that night dreaming of the dance and how Harry would see me and fall in love right then and there. It was a great dream. But just a dream.

ok so not much has happened BUT IT WILL SOON I PROMISE!!!! luff you