Chapter 5

SOPHIE’S POV

“a friend of mine got trampled downstairs and I think she broke her leg, Tim” I heard Harry saying as he walked quickly back with the doctor who I assume is called Tim

Tim and Harry knelt down in front of me and both stared. Tim stared at my leg and Harry stared right at my face.

Awkward.

I held his gaze until it got a bit intense and I quickly smiled and focused my attention on Tim and what he was doing to my leg.

He poked it as I winced and gasped before saying

“well Sophie you have a broken leg.”

I stared at him blankly. I think I knew that already but I didn’t want to sound rude by pointing that out. Harry had no trouble being rude.

“geez Tim I think we already figured that out!” Harry whined 

“well sorry Harry but some people tend to exaggerate sometimes” he shot Harry a challenging look and turned to me

“Dear Harry here once told me he got a broken wrist after he hurt it in a light saber fight with Louis. I told him it wasn’t broken but he insisted, even though he could move it perfectly and after seven hours in the emergency room he came out with a bruised wrist” Tim laughed and I joined in.

“yeah, well I wasn’t exaggerating this time” Harry mumbled

Tim looked at me for a second, deep in thought.

“We are going to move you into the lounge Sophie, so I can wrap up your leg while we wait for the crowd to calm down” he said

“umm I don’t think I can walk though” I frowned, wondering how I was going I get to the lounge

“oh, I’ll steady your leg and Harry can carry you” he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Harry can’t carry me!” I was not going to let the hottest guy in the world carry me and feel how heavy I am! I mean I am not fat or anything I have a flat tummy and skinny legs but I still don’t want Harry Styles lifting me around.

“Hey! Don’t you think I am tank as?” Harry said, a little hurt, as he flexed his biceps proudly.

Wow.

I had no idea how chiseled his muscular arms were. Yummy.

“Would you rather Harry be responsible for your leg then?” Tim said, eyebrows raised. He had a point. I want the doctor in charge of my broken bones.

Before I could say anything, Harry had wrapped his arms around me and carried me bridal style, while Tim was holding my leg out of Harry’s grip, in the right places so it didn’t hurt.

They shuffled down the corridor awkwardly. Harry’s strong arms wrapped around me felt so safe and comforting as his cologne wafted into my nose. I let out a yawn and rested my head against his firm chest. Being stampeded by girls and breaking a leg was tiring.

“getting a bit sleepy there Soph?” Harry smirked

He just called me Soph. Only my friends used that nickname. Eeep

“Well I have had a pretty tiring day” I said, drowsiness seeping into my voice.

He just chuckled and kept walking.

“Here we are!” Tim announced as they set me down on a hard leather sofa

“Tanks” I said in a mock Irish accent

“hey! Are you slagging my accent?” a real Irish voice said across from me

I turned my head slowly and sure as anything there was Niall Horan and the rest of One Direction.

Well this is embarrassing.