Chapter 12 - part 1

**The weekend before the dance (the dance is on the Friday)**

HARRY’S POV

Today we were going out to buy new suits for this school dance thing. It was being held at some school called Melbourne Girls College. I had seen pictures of the Caroline girl and she was…… well, she wasn’t very attractive but not ugly. I got her twitter and tumblr and had a quick look when I was bored the other day, she only ever tweeted us and had a couple of tweets saying thing like: “Just had a mental breakdown because I love them so much blah blah blah”… I’m sure her one follower cares very much.

We got the one of the suit shops and started to look around. We forgot to pack suits for this trip which was pretty stupid and buying another one was just a pain. Oh well

As I wandered around I was amazed by how many styles (hehe styles) of suits there were. Seriously I couldn’t even tell some of them apart because the differences were so miniscule.

Zayn was trying on a grey suit but paying more attention to his hair as he admired himself in the mirror. Liam had tried on black suit that was about two sizes to small and Niall was pissing himself laughing at Liam. I joined in, the pants went up to his shins and the jacket went halfway down his forearms and the buttons were so tight they were going to burst. I took a picture of him striking a model pose and pouting for twitter. Louis then emerged from his dressing room in a bright pink tux.

“HARRY!!! Do you think I look sexy?” he winked and pouted at me

Everyone, including the shop keepers, was laughing. I swear Niall nearly died. Before we knew it we were all running around finding the most ridiculous suits and trying them on. We took loads of pictures and put them on twitter. The fans would enjoy that.

Once we all found suits we liked, Zayn in a navy blue suit with black on the collar (here)  , Liam in one like his ‘One Thing’ music video outfit with no jacket and no tie but a high necked shirt under the vest (here) , Niall had a light blue tweed suit that brought out his eyes (here) , Louis found a checked one that looked stupid enough for Louis to have a laugh in but classy enough to wear to the dance (here) , and I decided to go all out and wear a black suit and white tuxedo shirts and a matching bow tie. (here)

We looked hot.

I looked very James Bond like so Louis and I turned it into a game. We were rolling on the ground from behind clothes racks with our fingers pointed into guns trying to shoot each other as we sang the James Bond music. We hid behind corners and sprung out at each other before running off to hide again. It was great fun until Louis jumped on an old lady as she came around a corner thinking it was me shouting “IT’S TIME TO DIE MR. BOND!” Zayn and the boys just laughed as they watched us fool around.