Chapter 11

Chapter 11

SOPHIES POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I bounced out of bed this morning with a bundle of nerves sitting in the pit of my stomach. I was tired from going out to the movies late last night but it was the hunger games and I was obsessed with the books and now the movies.

It was a Saturday and all the girls were coming over to watch movies and stalk twitter until they announced the winner of the #1Dance competition.

 I had been tweeting like crazy and as a group we had tweeted in a whopping 2437 times! I lost nearly all my followers but I don’t care, hopefully it will be worth it!

The doorbell rang and I could see the silhouettes of three girls through the tinted glass.

Laura was probably late. She always is.

I swung the door open and was bombarded with shoves and punches from my gentle and loving friends. As the laughter from their little ambush calmed down we settled onto the blow up mattress in the living room and started to watch Pretty Little Liars.

 We were all cuddled up and gripping each other’s hands in a scary part when suddenly…..

DING DONG

The doorbell rang and we all screamed. I sighed and caught my breath before opening the door to a grinning Laura.

“I heard the reaction, Pretty Little Liars?” she laughed

“Yup” I said in monotone, glaring at her for being late

“I know! I know! I’m late, I’m sorry!” She said as she offered me a nervous smile.

I just stood there and stared. I wasn’t actually mad, but when she’s late she feels guilty and brings goodies with her.

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

“Fine” she grinned and held up 2 Blocks of chocolate and a tub of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream.

My eyes widened, she had never been this generous before.

“I figured we’d need extra for if we lost and needed to drown our sorrows” she explained shrugging her shoulders

“DON’T THINK LIKE THAT!” I yelled as I covered her mouth, “We will win. We need to win.” I glared at her.

She stepped through the door and quickly put a finger to her lips, we crept down the corridor and into the living room where three very scared teenage girls sat facing away from us.

I counted to three on my fingers before we pounced on the unsuspecting girls

“I’LL KILL YOU” we screamed as we jumped on top of them.

They all freaked out and screamed louder than I have ever heard before

“HOLY MOTHER OF BALLS!!” Brooke yelled

Me and Laura were still rolling around on the floor in hysterics as the rest of the girls tried to catch their breath and recover.

“YOU’RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!” Sara screamed as she jumped on top of me and started tickling me. Before it could escalate into a full blown tickle and pillow fight Laura held up the chocolate and the ice cream and we all got absorbed in eating, watching and twitter.

1 BLOCK OF CHOCOLATE, A TUB OF ICE CREAM AND 2 EPISODES OF PRETTY LITTLE LIARS LATER:

Screaming. I was screaming, Sara was screaming, Amy was screaming, Laura was screaming, Brooke was screaming, we were all screaming. Loudly.

It had happened. Against all odds.

It read:

Congratulations to @Caroline_1D and Melbourne Ladies College, you have won the #1Dance competition! You better get the party plans started!

Screaming. More Screaming. This was happening. ONE DIRECTION WOULD BE PERFORMING AT OUR SCHOOL DANCE!!!

“OMG GUYS AHHHHHHH” was all that could be heard. Tears were streaming down our faces (yes, like in More Than This) as we gripped each other in hugs. This was a dream come true.

No actually meeting them and having Harry want my number was a dream come true but this was dream number 3!

I know it was Caroline who would get the exclusive meet and greet but at least I would see them again. Who knows, maybe they will remember that poor girl who broke her leg at their signing? 

Woo! sorry it's a bit shorter than usual but hey, whatcha gonna do bout it!? Leave a comment, vote and add to your reading list if you like it so far :) theres lots more comeing as you can probably tell from this chapter so YAY!

Leave a comment below if you liked it, even a :) will do, i don't like knowing people are reading but not know if they like it so yeah, BYE THANKS FOR READING I LOVE YOU!