Chapter 9

HARRY’S POV

Damn her cyber safety skills.

She had rejected my secret Facebook request and I couldn’t find her anywhere on twitter.

I felt like a stalker.

I was googling her, like, five times a day and scanning through my twitter followers trying to catch a glimpse of that gorgeous face in one of those millions of little icons.

This was crazy, I was going mad over some girl I met once and had a crush on.

A crush.

That was all it was right?

Surely I couldn’t have real feelings for her?

I shook my head and snapped out of it.

No harry. She’s gone. Just forget about it.

I hit the home button on my iPhone to get out of the twitter app only to see one of the selfies she took when she stole my phone the day we met.

“Dude, that is seriously creepy.” A voice sounded behind me

“oh! Shit!” I jumped, I had no idea Louis had snuck up on me and was looking over my shoulder

I quickly put my phone on lock and swiveled around in my position only to come face to face with a very unimpressed looking boo bear.

“ok Haz this has gone far enough” he sighed. I knew I was being ridiculous but I wouldn’t be going all stalker over a girl if I had the choice. He continued.

“Sophie was great babe, smart, funny, nice, down to earth, definitely pretty-“

I cut him off, he was making me feel worse now, “ok Lou I get the point, your not making this easier” 

“right, sorry mate, the point is she’s gone. Ok? The chances of seeing her again are minuscule. You need to let it go. You are going crazy over some girl you don’t know and it is kind of creepy how infatuated you have become with her.”

“I know Lou, I guess I’m just lonely and enjoyed being with someone who treated me like a normal person for once.” I said, my head was lowered and my curls fell over my face. I felt like an idiot, but I knew my boo bear would understand.

“I get it mate, we all feel like this sometimes. And I promise you there are girls out there just like her, maybe even better. I found one, so did Liam. Your not going to be alone forever.” he patted my back and got up to leave. I needed some time to regain myself.

Louis was right. I had to let go and move on. I changed my background and could already feel her starting to slip from my mind.

“there will be others better than her someday” I told myself

I didn’t quite believe myself though.

SOPHIE’S POV

As I walked into school on Monday still using the crutches I got with harry. Everyone was staring at me and whispering. Word gets around this school fast.

I hobbled into class only to be met with a scream from Laura. She ran up to me and almost knocked me over in the biggest hug ever.

“Omg you met one directing. Omg you hugged one direction. Omg I just hugged you. I HAVE PRACTICLLY HUGGED ONE DIRECTION!” she squealed as she jumped up and down looking exited as a puppy with a bone.

Soon Amy, Brooke and Sara came into our classroom after they had checked in with their teachers and we had a huge group hug and fan girl. Some other friends of mine from various classes came and chatted with me about the whole thing. To top off my awesome day Caroline kept giving me jealous greasies whenever I saw her. It was fantastic.

During Music I was checking my twitter and saw a new tweet from @onedirection, it said:

Attention Aussie Directioners! We are having a competition were you can win a private 1D performance at your school dance as well as a private meet and greet! Tweet #1Dance to us here as many times as you want for your chance to win!

Oh My God.

oooooooh! exiting! hahaha next chapter should be up fairly quickly so look out for that. Please, if you are reading this, leave a comment, i can see people are reading but i hate not knowing whether you like it or not! so please comment, vote and fan! LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR READING!!! :D