Chapter 3

We stood in silence as we took in the scene in front of us.

Federation Square was packed with screaming girls. There were policemen everywhere trying to hold back the huge crowd, armed with shields. There were sirens from police cars and ambulances full of Hyperventilating and fainting girls.

Suddenly a huge van pulled up and 20 more policemen came pouring out. A speaker was attached to the roof as it repeatedly yelled:

“ATTENTION. THE ONE DIRECTION MELBOURNE GREET HAS BEEN CANCELED! COULD EVERYONE EVACUATE THE AREA IMMEDIATELY”

Just the mention of One Direction had some girls in a frenzy and others were crying their eyes out because it was cancelled.

Before any of us could move, a horde of screaming girls ran at us. It was like being hit by a brick wall. There were arms and legs flying everywhere. It was complete and utter madness.

Before I knew what was going on, I had been separated from Sara, Laura, Amy and Brooke and was being pushed and pulled in different directions (not one direction - hehe). My hair was being pulled and my legs kicked. Someone suddenly pushed me from behind really hard and my head smacked against the hard ground.

There were stars in my eyes and I couldn’t move. It took me a while to realise that I was lying on the ground as people walked over me. Literally.

I was kicked in the stomach multiple times and my legs were in so much pain they almost felt numb.

As soon as there was a break in the crowd I stood up, trying to ignore the sharp pain in my leg. My adrenalin started pumping as I looked around for a safe place to go. There was a building about 60 meters to my left, so I took off running towards it, pushing people out of my way and getting pushed out of other peoples way as I ran. I breathed heavily and the pain in my right leg was excruciating but I kept my eyes fixed on the building, knowing it would shelter me from the deadly crush of girls.

I burst through the double doors of the building to find hundreds of girls again.

“Fuck” I cursed under my breath

I looked around and saw a quiet staircase leading to my right and I started running towards it like my life depended on it.

I sprinted up the stairs and collapsed onto the top step with a sigh of relief that I was finally out of the crushing mass of girls.

I sat on the cold step catching my breath as the adrenalin rush faded and the pain in my leg kicked in. I was in so much pain. It was like there were knifes sticking into my leg and every time I moved the knifes were pushed further in.

I went to grab my phone from my back pocket only to find it empty. Shit. I was now stuck. I couldn’t call my mum to get here to come and get me and I couldn’t walk home like this. I could ask someone if I could borrow their phone but my leg hurt too much to move at the moment and it was still teeming with girls downstairs.

That was it. I could only handle so much. I broke down in tears.

“Hey! What the hell do you think you are doing here!?” a voice boomed behind me

I turned my head, tears still pouring down my face, only to see someone I had only ever dreamed of seeing.

Holy Moly.

please keep reading! i know not much has happened but i have written more chapters that will be up soon so dont give up :)