Chapter 2

It was Friday, and all the girls were coming over to my house for a sleep over before going to the One Direction meet and greet in Federation Square (if you don’t know what federation square is just Google it :])

Me, Sara, Amy, Laura and Brooke sat on the big blow up mattress on my bedroom floor. We had three empty pizza boxes scattered through the room and were now eating TimTams, Grain Waves and cookies and cream ice cream. We must have looked like pigs.

I collapsed back onto my mattress with a full stomach and pulled out my iPhone. I scrolled though my twitter account and smiled at all the boys tweets about how nice Australia is and a picture of Harry in an apron cooking steak on a barbeque. Gosh Australian stereotypes are odd.

Halfway in between a game of truth and dare and a movie I fell asleep.

“SOPHIE, GET UP NOW!!!” Screamed in my ear “I WILL FIRE A NERFGUN AT YOUR HEAD!” I opened my eyes to see Laura standing over me holding one of my little brother’s nerf guns.

 Uh Oh.

“Sophie we are late. If you don’t get up right now I will fire this in your face. AND WATCH OUT! The label said not to shoot close range in someone’s face, but that’s the kind of crazy bitch I am!” She said in a manic voice.

I couldn’t help but laugh but soon closed my eyes. Bad move.

Suddenly I was being pelted with rubber foam bullets; I rolled over to see the other three girls all armed with guns firing at me mercilessly and laughing hysterically at my squeals of protest.

“Ok! I’m up! I’m up!” I laughed as I rolled off the bed.

“Sophie! The alarm didn’t go off and we are late! C’mon!” they all screamed!

SHIT! I was going to be late to meet my future husband!

I ran to my wardrobe and pulled out the outfit I planned with the gang last night and pulled it on. I have to admit I was quite proud of it. I wore a plain grey tank top, pink denim shorts, a floaty white vest, a pearl charm bracelet, grey vans, pearl earrings and a silver leaf ring (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41552019 for Sophie’s outfit).

Laura was wearing shorts, a singlet, white canvas shoes and her favourite sunglasses, as always, with her blonde/brown hair straightened down her back. She never wore makeup apart from mascara like me and had green/blue eyes.

Amy had a loose black dress on and brown ankle boots that matched the bangles on her arms. Her long, brown, curly hair was left out and natural and she had simple makeup on.

Brooke wore shorts that showed off her long skinny legs and a simple T-shirt. She always made the simplest of outfits look stylish. Her brown hair of straightened and pulled into a high pony tail.

Sara wore pair of white patterned fabric shorts and a plain singlet with a see through, coloured, loose tank top over the top. Her hair hung over her shoulders dead straight and framing her face perfectly.

When we were all ready we rushed out the door and walked to the train station as fast as we could.

ONE TRAIN RIDE LATER

We could hear the crowd from two blocks away as we ran to federation square.

We bolted up the stairs and stop dead at the top.

Shit.

So I know this chapter was short but I needed a filler to make the next chapter work! Thanks for reading and I would really like some feedback!!