Books Written by xxprettyprincessxx

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: Memory

☮Age: 52… pshhh I joke! 14, I’m fourteen.

☮Gender: Female! Last I checked that is…..

☮What got you writing?!(Inspired you?!): The story of Cinderella. My dad always read my fairytales before bed when I was little. I remember one night, my dad was reading me one of my favourites, Cinderella, and I just got this sudden urge to be a princess. Instead of dressing up like one and having tea parties, I wrote about it. At first my stories were nothing but circles that only I could read, but after years of writing, they’ve finally turned into words. Words that I am proud to call my own. :)

☮What genres do you like to write: I love to write science fiction, romance, historical fiction, and humour. Though not many like my humour, because sometimes I’m the only one understanding it.

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?!(J.K. Rowling?! Someone big like that, or just sell your story on sites?!): I want to write something that will change someone else’s life for the better. Maybe even put a smile on a few. I also want writing to be my own sanctuary, like that big eared guy from Kung Fu Panda had by meditating. I want that with writing.

☮Anything coming up?!: I’m not sure, I have this one story that I’m still thinking about… But who knows, inspiration can come from anywhere and I welcome it with open arms. 

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Don’t Go Breaking My Heart

★Subtitle: More than just a piece of gum

★Summary: Haven Summers is a fun loving girl. She sings in the rain and believes that every rainbow leads to a pot of gold. She’s loud and crazy, but sweet and understanding when needed. Her happy ways has her best friend falling at her feet with pure love, but her eyes are set on one and one person only, Dalton Jones. The guy every girl wants to have. The star quarterback and star academic achiever. To Haven, it’s an act of destiny for them to be together and when Haven finally gets the guts to confess her love for him, he rejects her like a piece of trash; cold and cruel. It leaves Heaven heartbroken and humiliated. The thing is Haven likes to die hard. She means war. Haven Summers is out for revenge and revenge she will get. But what happens if on her journey she finds out her heart is not the only one that’s been abused? What if she finds herself spiraling in love with him all over again and more?

★Genre: Humor | Romance | Teen Fiction

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~