Books Written by BrittsImagination

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name:*BrittsImagination

☮Age:*27,old right? I know

☮Gender:*F

☮What got you writing?!(Inspired you?!):* I have been reading books ever since my mom used to sit with me at home. She was a single mom, 4 kids. We used to wake up at 4 am and she would drop us off at our private school by 5 am. She worked 3 jobs and when she got home at night, she always read with me, talked about my day, I never felt like she wasn't there. She is my inspiration.

☮What genres do you like to write?!* I started writing to have an outlet. Then it turned into a romance/vampire book. One of my fav movies is Interview with the Vampire so I tend to lean more toward vampire, and less toward romance. I am on chapter 27 now and as I look back, I would have to say it is fantasy as well. Seems I just don't know what I am doing until I do it.

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?!(J.K. Rowling?! Someone big like that, or just sell your story on sites?!) *I want to be published but am very realistic. There are thousands of writers that are better than me. So I am hopeful to make a career out of it, but not really expecting that to happen.

☮Anything coming up?!(New books, Sequal?!) *Just the one book I have now. But am already thinking of ideas for a line of stories starting with this one.

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: My Life, A Vampire's Story

★Subtitle: -

★Summary: Sydney is an independent woman. She became a nurse at a young age, she takes care of herself, as well as other people. She has friends that she loves but it's a different story with men. Sydney pushes people away when they get too close in fear of her getting hurt. James is the opposite in every way. He isn't human, he has a different woman every week, and he doesn't have any friends. They are alike in one aspect; they both help people. James keeps the rogue vampires in check. When Syd and James' world collides, they get swept up in something much bigger than they expected. Taking their story back to James' Irish roots brings all sorts of unexpected creatures into the mix. Sydney soon finds her true calling in life, but that just happens to be right next to James. Question is, can he keep up?

★Genre: Vampire | Romance | Fantasy

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~